• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Armytek Problems

wardroid

Newly Enlightened
I've 'had' an Armytek Wizard Pro v3 that I've bought from Amazon.
It died after a month or so (about 5 minutes of usage). I've tried troubleshooting without success.
I've contacted Armytek directly and after a few email exchanges, they said to send the unit back.
So I've shipped the unit and wrote an email to check on the status and they're not responding. It's
been almost 2 months. Is there anything that I can do, or am I out of $90?

My older Wizard worked like a champ and this one died so quickly. Did their quality go down the tubes or did I just get a faulty light?
Either way, I won't be buying their brand. Customer service is more important to me than the product.

Mr. LED

Enlightened
I'm sorry to say, but Armytek quality problems are notorious around here, especially their customer service. I would contact Amazon and try a refund, they stand up for their customers.

wardroid

Newly Enlightened
that's a bummer. I guess I'll just move on, since it's been more than a month. I'll be ordering the Nitecore HC33 tomorrow. Maybe one other. I Definitely will be researching customer service before buying.

muellihenry

Newly Enlightened
The quality has generally not gone back, was just bad luck. But in any case go on Amazon when Armytek does not report.

Jose Marin

Enlightened
Give zebra light head lamps a try, I use one every day for my job and very dependable. Customer service is great and actually in US (assuming you are too). The h600 mk3 model is on sale and i highlly recommend. Youll need a 10 amp battery though