• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Extreme Output Tactical 21700 Flashlight KLARUS XT21X Released

klight

Enlightened
1x21700 4000Lumens
Extreme Output Tactical Flashlight
>>>KLARUS XT21X<<<
---RELEASE---

Hey, Flashaholics and Klarus fans, here is:

Power of X, Power of Innovation!

4000Lumens & 316Meters Beam, powered by a single 21700 battery at massive 5000mAh, 2A USB Fast Charging, 200 hours long runtime, 7 lighting levels, Klarus classic tail dual-switch with tactical and outdoor settings to meet different requirements. The Very First 1 x 21700 Extreme Output Tactical Flashlight by Klarus, XT21X, is here now!

Watch the video to learn more!
Click Here
To Learn More

Last edited:

texas cop

Enlightened
Thanks for listening to the customers. So few actually mount a flashlight on a weapon that the 1"/25.4mm body tube diameter is not needed on all flashlights. With just a little extra diameter of the 20700/21700 batteries we can now get a big improvement. High capacity with high out put not one or the other with smaller 18650's.

Msingewald

Newly Enlightened
I just preordered one because I have been very happy with my Klarus G20, and I wanted one like it but a little longer and just a bit more focussed. Being longer works out better for the pocket I keep it in. Any increase in brightness is a bonus, but I will have to see how I like the dual tail switch. Happy that it should tail stand too.

Battery Junction indicates available 4/18

woodrow

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just received mine from Brightguy. I like this light. It uses standard 21700 batteries so I can carry the Klarus in my hand, but have my Acebeam EC65 in my pack as backup knowing that either can use or charge the other's battery if needed. (Unlike my Olight Seeker 2 Pro - which I love - but that uses a proprietary battery)
Klarus did a good job on this light. No pwm on moonlight... Battery level indicator on the side switch.... Solid with good heatsinking.

It's definitely worth a serious look.