• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* FS - TWOK, BB700, Mini PR, single 123 light

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have for sale, what has been my most recent EDC. I'm selling it because I'm through playing with it. It is a single 123 light with a BadBoy converter biased to around 700mA. The LED is a TWOK 3W and it has a turned down PR in it. Here are the pics.

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

BTW, it's the silver one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

Since I'm not real hot on burning up 123's, I made an extender for this light that will accomodate a Pila 168S. This is the light with the extender on it. It's shorter than a stock L4 by about half a 123.

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

This is a handmade light, in the sense that I turned it myself out of a rod of T6 6061 aluminum.

If you want to see beam shots, you can check out this thread. Beam shot thread. They are the same as those depicted in the thread.

I'll take $150 for the light, shipped to the CONUS. If you want the extension, it's be an extra $20. I take payment via PayPal. If you need to use a CC, you cover the fees.

If you want it, post with an "I'll take it" and PM me for payment arrangements.

Thanks for looking.

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - TWOK, BB700, Mini PR, single 123 light

Man if I wasn't /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif today.
Does it have one of your sammies in it?

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast

mut,

It sort of has a sammie in it. This light was an experiment. The sandwich in it is not compatible with the E2e type mods. This sandwich has one the emitter type boards in it that come with the PR kits. It's the ring with the solder pads on it. The light should work with the pills for the E series mods, buy not the other way around. The reason I tried it like this is because the opening in the PR is much less forgiving than that of a bored out E series head.

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast

Maybe I should wash that bezel ring in some lye to make it match the rest of the light.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Naw, just take off the lettering... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

acusifu

Enlightened

Chop,why no answer to my PM about building me a PR-T head ?