ArmyTek        
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Titanium (6Al-4V) Valiant Concepts Malkoff Devices E Series (VME) Head

Default Re: Titanium (6Al-4V) Valiant Concepts Malkoff Devices E Series (VME) Head

In for one

Default Re: Titanium (6Al-4V) Valiant Concepts Malkoff Devices E Series (VME) Head

I’ll take 2.
    WTB: Malkoff M60 MC-E and 18 mm Tritium Sphere in Green or Blue

“I’m in for QTY 1”

I’m in for 1 Ti VME Head.

Getting close...
    “Word salad, a tell for cognitive dissonance.” -Scott Adams [&JEDNKH] [&RSDNW] [&My_Lights]

I’m in for QTY 1.

I would like to add one additional, so a total QTY of 2. Thanks!

In for one, please.

Really close now.
    “Word salad, a tell for cognitive dissonance.” -Scott Adams [&JEDNKH] [&RSDNW] [&My_Lights]

I'll get in on one Ti VME head

I can resist Gene’s Ti awesomeness no longer. I’m in on #24.

One spot left! Hey, no pushing and shoving. Who wants it?
    Last edited by lion504; 04-12-2019 at 08:02 AM.

Come on guys. Who wants a little head?

^^^^^

Ill take another....

Quote Originally Posted by mcbrat View Post
    Ill take another....
    Beat me to it.
    I'll take #26
    "It's not rocket surgery"

Congrats to OP on reaching your MOQ ...
    ... is the archimedes peak

Flashaholic*

Default Titanium (6Al-4V) Valiant Concepts Malkoff Devices E Series (VME) Head

I’d take another if there’s any chance for one.

Edit: so #27 I guess

Quote Originally Posted by archimedes View Post
    Congrats to OP on reaching your MOQ ...
    Thanks Archi! [Music begins to play] I know I have a little bit of time so I'm gonna rush and say everybody, and you cut away, I won't be mad at you! Tom said don’t forget to thank your wife… I will NEVER forget to thank my high school sweetheart! And everybody who's involved with this! I love you! I love you! I love you! ... Everybody involved!
    Last edited by lion504; 04-12-2019 at 09:48 PM.

I appreciate everyone keeping the comments on point through reaching MOQ. So let's open up the discussion!

Now for the hard part, waiting.... I’m super stoked as I love the VME and titanium. Now for the body and switch in titanium. Any suggestions??

I'm planning on pairing mine with a 123 McClicky pack. Like scout24's ex, here. Looks like they're getting back together though...

Also considered an RPM lower - Release 4, 5, or 11: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...Battery-Bodies
    Last edited by lion504; 04-13-2019 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lion504 View Post
    I'm planning on pairing mine with a 123 McClicky pack. Like scout24's ex, here. Looks like they're getting back together though...

Also considered an RPM lower - Release 4, 5, or 11: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...Battery-Bodies
    I see, like me you are a person of discerning taste. Those both look like they would pair well with the VME. Any ideas on a two x CR123A Titanium option?

McGizmo makes a 16650 (2x123) clicky pack. Other than that, I've got nothing. You need Archimedes.

McGizmo makes a 16650 (2x123) clicky pack. Other than that, I've got nothing. You need Archimedes.
    The Ti TBSB might work ? Maybe the Peu Ti Pineapple ?

Quote Originally Posted by knfmkr View Post
    I see, like me you are a person of discerning taste. Those both look like they would pair well with the VME. Any ideas on a two x CR123A Titanium option?
    Hopefully OP won't mind more photos ...

Several people here on CPF (OP and archimedes to name a few)have really put a hurtin’ on my wallet, and I couldn’t be happier. Some real tempting options here. Thanks for all the pictures and suggestions.

Since we are throwing in unobtainabes.... Moddoos E-Series Ti 18650/18500/18350 bodies.
    Move Through The Light .... With Caution
    My Collection.......... just click on me if interested

Quote Originally Posted by Eric242 View Post
    Since we are throwing in unobtainabes.... Moddoos E-Series Ti 18650/18500/18350 bodies.
    Was just gonna mention those....

Quote Originally Posted by Eric242 View Post
    Where to find it?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast