• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: 2 Surefire Lights (One with Malkoff module) and 2 Thyrm Switchbacks

Nephron44

Enlightened
Hi everyone!

I have two Surefire flashlights and two Thyrm Switchbacks that I would like to sell. All have been used slightly, but have been well cared for and work perfectly.

The Surefire 6p has an LED Malkoff module installed (unknown lumens) and was purchased from a fellow forum member, and while an awesome light, it just did not see much use, and I feel someone else may be able to use it.

I tried to get all the major blemishes in the photos. The lights for sale and prices (PayPal only) are:

Surefire G2x LE-35 USD
Surefire 6p with Malkoff module and extra tail cap-60 USD **SOLD**
Thyrm Switchback blue-10 USD
Thyrm Switchback 2.0 black-15 USD
G2x LE and both Thyrms-45 USD

The lights will not include batteries for shipping reasons.

The price includes fees and shipping via USPS to the US only. At this time, I do not ship internationally.

The first "I'll take it" in this post with specific model(s) will trump direct messages.

Pictures in link below:

https://imgur.com/gallery/qF4X2NB

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Would it be possible to have a look at the dropin, to see how it is labeled ?

Also, if your other sales threads are complete, would you mind updating and editing the titles to SOLD ?

Thanks in advance :)

Nephron44

Enlightened
Would it be possible to have a look at the dropin, to see how it is labeled ?

Also, if your other sales threads are complete, would you mind updating and editing the titles to SOLD ?

Thanks in advance :)

I can absolutely take some photos of the drop in!

As for my other posts, I tried to edit them, but it wouldn't take for some reason...I'll try again tonight. Thanks!

Nephron44

Enlightened
Archimedes has primary on the 6p if interested after seeing requested details, Thermal Guy has seconds, and Russ/TN has thirds.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Thanks all, I don't need this particular dropin however.

And I'll fix the titles, if those threads are too old for you to edit yourself.

Nephron44

Enlightened
Bump with final price drop before they go up on the big auction site tomorrow morning!