• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to ThruNite (Warranty Service Department)

I write today to cheer ThruNite's warranty service (and more particularly, praise Eva Z, ThruNite's Customer Service Wizard).

After 20 months of flawless service, my much loved and much used Model C2 Portable Battery Charger developed a glitch in the circuit that prevented me from using it to recharge another device. (The Model C2 is the all-aluminum enclosed tube charger/recharger that can charge lithium-ion cells, and with a fully charged cell inside can also be used to recharge other devices). I rely on the charger during my travel for work, which is at times extensive. The charger's functionality and fully enclosed battery tube allowed me to discretely charge 18650 & 17650 cells virtually anywhere, and to have backup power for my phone available at all times.

This model charger had a 24-month warranty. Eva told me it had been discontinued. :mecry:

After explaining why I so valued the C2 Charger, she offered to search all of ThruNite's warehouses and vendors worldwide to find a replacement charger for me. She didn't guarantee success, but promised to give it her best shot. I am delighted to report that Eva Z. was successful, and I now have the replacement charger in hand, exactly six business days from the date I submitted my warranty claim.

So, wildly enthusiastic cheers to Eva Z. for effort above and beyond the call of duty, and to ThruNite, for such responsive customer service !!! :twothumbs