• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Eagletac website

zeally

Newly Enlightened
Eagletac's website is giving 500 Internal server errors on the front page and contact us page

Does an Eagletac rep visit this site at all?

parametrek

Enlightened
Great. I guess I am spending today updating the 82 broken links to eagletac.com in my database. Hopefully it'll only take an hour. 1 minute for a find/replace and 59 minutes clicking every link to make sure they didn't change anything else.

zeally

Newly Enlightened
Are you sure you are trying the right address? Several seconds ago I have checked this: http://www.eagtac.com.

The front page is on and off. It's not working right now, just gone there and got another 500 server error. When I tried the contact us page earlier, it was also giving 500 errors. There's no way to contact them now unless a rep visits here

ViNIjHw.png

parametrek

Enlightened
zeally, vadimax means that they've moved their website from eagletac.com to eagtac.com. They changed their name a while ago. The new URL works fine.

zeally

Newly Enlightened
I went to eagtac.com just now and tried the contact us form

Got a 500 error

Also the contact us form doesn't use https and isn't secure. That's what my browser is saying anyway

cNof2HO.png

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, it uses HTTP and what? Is your e-mail address classified? :) Just don't accidentally enter your credit card info and you are safe :)

My another question would be: is this one the only web page where you get 500 errors? May there be a chance that your computer is compromised? Why do I ask? -- My connects with www.eagtac.com are light speed fast with zero errors.

Last edited: