Any one buy S10?

ocurlin

Newly Enlightened
How about the performance? My OnePlus 3 is retiring and look for a flagship device to replace it.

Lebkuecher

Flashlight Enthusiast
I haven't bought one but have worked with all three S models (s10e, s10 and S10 plus). All around nice phones with some nice features but the price is pretty high. It seems providers are set on offering BOGO deals or other discount offers when adding lines or trading in phones which basically means if you are only buying one phone you are paying a higher price to offset the cost of the offers you can't take advantage of. If I were buying a android phone personally I would wait to see some reviews of the OnePlus 7 and see how it stacks up.

Last edited:

ocurlin

Newly Enlightened
I haven't bought one but have worked with all three S models (s10e, s10 and S10 plus). All around nice phones with some nice features but the price is pretty high. It seems providers are set on offering BOGO deals or other discount offers when adding lines or trading in phones which basically means if you are only buying one phone you are paying a higher price to offset the cost of the offers you can't take advantage of. If I were buying a android phone personally I would wait to see some reviews of the OnePlus 7 and see how it stacks up.

Have a great time with OP phone, however, the display and batter life are not that good. That's why I am considering a switch.

KKoeney

Newly Enlightened
My brother recently swithced to the S10,it has a beautiful appearance and a big screen,as for the battery of S10, because it is a new phone, there is nothing wrong with it.I think it's worth buying.

ocurlin

Newly Enlightened
My brother recently swithced to the S10,it has a beautiful appearance and a big screen,as for the battery of S10, because it is a new phone, there is nothing wrong with it.I think it's worth buying.

How can he managed to get the data to S10?

P.S This tutorial helped me copy all data to Galaxy S10

Last edited: