A description (and pics) of your largest and smallest lithium light.

deckofficer

Newly Enlightened
I'm looking to see if there are some lights at the extremes of the size spectrum that would be interesting to me. Must be rechargeable.

MF04 thrower and the Nebo 400 Mycro. Hard to find two lights so different from each other.

Last edited:

deckofficer

Newly Enlightened
Physically large or Lumen large?
Small is easy

Physically large and small. The MF04 uses (4) 18650 cells in a 2P2S configuration and a tight beam at around 2900 lumens. The Nebo 400 may only have a max output of 400 lumens but the power of its tiny LiPo battery is rather amazing. An option of using the green LED for walking in the dark desert and having over 40 hours of run time is a trip. 150 lumens for 90 minutes from such a small package also amazing.

lstmichel

Enlightened
IMG_0194-v2.jpg

MakeModelLED'slumens
acebeamX70vn13 xhp70.2 sd60000+otf
MecArmyIX3vnXP-G2325otf

Last edited:

lunas

Enlightened
71zeVMBmxYL._SL1500_.jpg

1. Rovy Von A2 550 lumen

2. a 1d cell maglight is probably the biggest it has an old adventure sport drop in i got it off here in the giveaway thread i did 3 more mods after i got it Ar glass and a Glow in the dark oring and i blackened the face of it with a sharpie so it could be undone if i chose the black looks better though. I am tempted to take it to bits and see if i can upgrade the adventure sport to something a bit brighter and put a thicker wire on it atm it has a very nice neutral white XML emitter and is around 1000 lumen on high.
3. my brightest is a solarforce l2p with a sportac xhp35 1560 lumen

Last edited: