• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Eagletac M30Cvn - Tactical High Output Thrower R

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Its light like this I wish I can make 1/2 the price so more people can enjoy how wonderful it is but unfortunately not yet :-(

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
To be honest that's not a bad price at all for a light like this I don't think, but I'm not entirely normal...... I love these style of lights. With VN4 this is bound to be an excellent light. Excited to see this refreshed!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Its funny how all the labor intensive mods yield excellent results hahah

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
How's it compare to a V6.

Larger hot spot
500 more lumen
VN4 UI
Fill hot spot
Superior white tint
Less runtime
Better heat management
Smaller body
3 times the price
Detachable flip up diffuser
May be more tactical
20kcd less

50.2 version will be much brighter and much less throw

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wanted to post here in this thread, I just got my M30Cvn w/ 219b sw45ks and this light ROCKS. I think it's well worth the money, with White 2 this is surely a crazy light! The beam is pretty unreal, even white-wall hunting once you are past 5 feet or so, it's almost impossible to tell this is a triple reflector light.

VN4+ Eagtac build = no brainer. Great size, solid quality, very nice light. In the end I don't think the price detracts too much from it, sure I'll always take it cheaper, but it's worth it!

I have a little test I do with all my thrower lights by bringing them into work with me. My studio is in a warehouse, which are BRUTAL on flashlights, warehouses suck up all the light, and the dim ambient light being everywhere makes things extra screwy trying to judge your lights in one. Even some of my more impressive throwers have the wind taken from their sails- super intense but small hotspots are taken advantage of. Granted this is highly subjective, but its an interesting metric to me nevertheless.

The M30Cvn manages to be a light that performs very well in a warehouse, even with the lower output of the 219b emitters. With the White 2mm, I imagine it would be a fantastic user, and I'm heavily considering one now.....

Another thing to note, it provides just over ANSI 1000lm with the diffuser installed, and a SUPER awesome beam that manages to still be punchy but an even diffusion out to the edges.

This is definitely an R ladies and gentlemen, I think everyone should pick their favorite emitter and get one of these lights with them. I bet the SST-20 3000K would be a super awesome setup in this host.

:party: