the worst part of the internet is?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
to me is people who think if you show them kindness it means i want a relationship with them. im old and been on the net forever and not once has there been a time i was interested in a relationship with anyone well maybe if ladygaga asked me or Hallie berry and Hallie berry would have to stay in her cat woman role lol

scout24

Flashaholic
The worst part, for me, is some people feel that being behind a screen or keyboard means they get to act in ways that wouldn't be socially acceptable in real life or in person. Rude, confrontational, out of your face nasty towards others. Maybe that's just becoming more "normal" and I'm just getting old... 🤔

raggie33

*the raggedier*
The worst part, for me, is some people feel that being behind a screen or keyboard means they get to act in ways that wouldn't be socially acceptable in real life or in person. Rude, confrontational, out of your face nasty towards others. Maybe that's just becoming more "normal" and I'm just getting old... 🤔

Lol some day I'll tell you about when I used social Engineering to find my trolls address . Wow o wow did he become the worlds nicest person to me

The internet is a tool and like all tools, it will be misused. The worst part? There are very powerful people restricting the exercise of Free Speech on it.

TmJNQYf.jpg

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
Honestly, I fear the crazy billionaires more than any government or terriorist group than anything, they have insane ideas, and have the money to execute them! All while watching every single movement we make!!

Exit your front door and wave to the drone, satellite or door bell camera, and say goodbye to Alexa for the day!!!

Last edited: