• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ##CLOSED## WTB: Thrunite T10 version 1 (Attention any Australian forum members!)

Flashlike

Enlightened
I'd like to purchase a Thrunite T10 (version 1) flashlight. That is the earlier model with L-M-H modes and no side switch.
Preferably in very good condition. Please post here or send me a PM if you have one you'd like to sell. Thank you!

4/15/2019 NOTE: Please see updated request in post# 5 below.

Last edited:

FlashKat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: Thrunite T10 (version 1)

If I could find mine I will let you know.
I know I have a T10 & T10S somewhere.

Flashlike

Enlightened

Well, FlashKat was not able to find the one he had. I have done a very thorough search and finally found a distributor in Australia that has two of them available. However, they won't ship outside of Australia (I even asked them if they would make an exception but they said no).

Anyway, if you are a CPF forum member and live in Australia I would forward payment to you in advance if you would be willing to purchase one of them and ship it to me. I would be very grateful. If you would please send me a PM I can give you the details on the Distributor in Australia. Hopefully the cost to ship it from Australia to the US wouldn't be prohibitive.

808vudoo

Enlightened

Flashlike, I have an T10s new in box if interested. 25.00 shipped in the USA.
Aloha Dan

8FE26D22-DF94-4922-9921-317D7CB0E28D.jpg

Flashlike

Enlightened

Flashlike, I have an T10s new in box if interested. 25.00 shipped in the USA.
Aloha Dan

Aloha Dan -- Thank you for your generous offer. I will certainly consider it, but I'm afraid the stainless steel version (T10S) would be too heavy and I'd never use it. Does it have the more neutral emitter in it, or the cool white emitter? :shrug:

808vudoo

Enlightened

It appears to have the original factory XP-G2...more on the white than blue side of tint
Aloha Dan

Flashlike

Enlightened

I purchased a used (but in like new condition) Thrunite T10T Titanium flashlight with neutral XM-L emitter so I'm good to go! :thumbsup: