Malkoff Headlamp Holder

TIP AND RING

Enlightened
Haven't seen too much traffic about these headbands. After 5 months of hard use I'm a fan. Allows me to convert a few favorite lights into headlamps. Here is my RRT01 and a Manker T01.
167w86e.jpg

This gives me a lot of versatility when shell hunting at night. I like the design so much I've bought a few and have permanently sewn the previously moveable holders into fixed positions determined by activity. Like all things Malkoff it's well made.

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is neat. I've never seen it before. This sure beats holding a light in your mouth or on your neck.

Can you let us know what diameter lights this will fit (looks to be somewhat adjustable for different lights). I'm assuming 1" diameter lights will work? Will 1" diameter lights fit in both top and side positions?

TIP AND RING

Enlightened
It's a comfortable rig, even after several hours. And I like that it's washable after a hot and humid day. Many currently available headbands give up the ghost after a few washings. Lights larger than 1.25 inches would decrease the surface area of the velcro hook and loop to work. I've got a shoe repair store making a prototype holder with velcro on front and back of the holder and a strap that loops around the entire light to make retention rock solid. I'll post pics when its done.

Blues

Enlightened
During my last phone conversation with Gene Malkoff, I tried to gently persuade him that a dedicated Malkoff headlamp might be something many of us would enjoy.
(It's the only item I miss having in my Malkoff collection for which I rely on a Nitecore HC30.)

Fully realize that it may or may not be economically feasible or justified for them to produce. But one can hope.

I need and use a headlamp daily, sometimes twice daily, so it's a big deal to me.