NITECORE -- Keep Innovating        

Thread: Nitecore TM10k vs Nitecore EC4GTS vs Nitecore Tup, 2019 Line up.

Default Nitecore TM10k vs Nitecore EC4GTS vs Nitecore Tup, 2019 Line up.

Hi Gang,

I picked three goodies from the nitcore line up, oddly enough I think the little guy might be my favorite, followed closely by the TM10k.

What is your favorite light from the Nitecore line up?
    In Him (Jesus Christ) was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
    FS: Everyday Carry Lights Upgrades for Maglite.

Default Re: Nitecore TM10k vs Nitecore EC4GTS vs Nitecore Tup, 2019 Line up.

Love the TUP. More impressive than I first thought after seeing your review. The EC4GTS is prob the most practical light of the three. The 10k is cool, it just not very practical given the limited runtime on the turbo.

As always, great review!
    For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light (Ephesians 5:8 NIV)

Default Re: Nitecore TM10k vs Nitecore EC4GTS vs Nitecore Tup, 2019 Line up.

The TUP is indeed impressive, but calling it a keychain light is a bit of a stretch. I wish they would have left the lanyard attachment off the bottom, but at least it seems removable.

Good light and definitely an interesting form factor. Probably one of the brightest small lights I have.