Imalent        

Thread: FS: Moddoolar V4 XPG2 Neutral, Prometheus Alpha Titanium, Micro-Atl

Default FS: Moddoolar V4 XPG2 Neutral, Prometheus Alpha Titanium, Micro-Atl

USA Shipping Only

NOTE I CANNOT START A NEW PM - BUT I CAN REPLY TO ONE, PLEASE POST & PM ME IF YOU WANT SOMETHING...

Items described as well as I can, all sales are final. Items ship USPS priority.

I do reserve the right to not sell to someone. “I’ll take it” posted in the thread takes priority.

Note - I have another sale (spring cleaning, good stuff!) on that has a list of items from $0 to $35 that are available with purchase of an item over $50
    https://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?457964-Spring-Cleaning-Sale-2-Lights-amp-parts-Pens-amp-Atwood-tools-USB-chargers&p=5301327#post5301327

$425 Moddoolar V4 Triple XP-G2 Neutral LMH with 2 bodies & 2 tails, AlTiN coated bezel, Black/Black/Black
    Confirmed V4 - says right on the face - as someone pointed out (they were able to read it on the photos & right before it says triple...)
    18650 (2x18350s) body and 18350 body
    Tail with McClicky
    Tail with Zero-rez, threaded & attachment
    If interested in this package I do have other moddoolar parts that may be available (Slim 14500 body for example)

$550 Promethus (Dark Sucks) Alpha, stonewash titanium
    NC219 LED, black coated clip. Hate to sell it, but also have my original blue label (prior to them being blue label) with my name on the inscribed in the head by Jason, so I'm not selling that one, and a carbon fiber one.

$125 Micro-ATL, charger, power reader, etc.. complete

Original owner, bought two, sold one a while back. This was carried for about a year, never let me down. Quality hand made product.

ITEMS BELOW HERE SOLD

SOLD $575 Promethus (Dark Sucks) Delta, upgraded with copper tail cap (blue button also included) and anodized clip.
    Wanted to really really like it, but it's on the heavy side to EDC.
    Condition is "as received" / "like new", no dings bangs bumps scratches.
    As obvious from photos, like new condition. Takes a 18350 battery
    5000K NC319A

SOLD $75
    Custom Copper Lights (for both, one doesn't work - parts only)
    Bought these a while ago, someone on CPF was making them, there are two but only one head works (for me anyway).
    They have Solarforce bodies, there are 4 18350 lengths, the head can be used with 1x18350 or two lengths for an 18650.
    Includes one tail.
    Head has optic in it. Neutralish LED.

Last edited by nfetterly; 04-16-2019 at 04:59 PM.

Default Re: FS: Moddoolar V3/V4, Prometheus Alpha & Delta Titanium, Micro-Atl, other...

3 vs 4 is mostly about power level, where L=10 and H=15 watts
    Control the Dark

OR Facebook | OR Forum
    | OR Insider | OVEREADY.com

Default Re: FS: Moddoolar V3/V4, Prometheus Alpha & Delta Titanium, Micro-Atl, other...

Messaged

Quote Originally Posted by zeroair View Post
    Messaged
    Responded

I'll take the delta

Quote Originally Posted by justaguy13 View Post
    I'll take the delta
    Please PM me - I cannot start a PM, but I can reply.

If the "$75 Custom Copper Lights (for both, one doesn't work - parts only)" is still available I'll take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobtruckers View Post
    If the "$75 Custom Copper Lights (for both, one doesn't work - parts only)" is still available I'll take it.
    PM replied to, on hold for you...

Quote Originally Posted by nfetterly View Post
    PM replied to, on hold for you...
    All set?

It appears that the head is indicating V4.0 on the 4th picture, lower left hand side of the bezel...

Quote Originally Posted by euroken View Post
    It appears that the head is indicating V4.0 on the 4th picture, lower left hand side of the bezel...
    I’ll check it out tomorrow...

Quote Originally Posted by euroken View Post
    V4.0 right on the head, my V3.0 doesn't say anything on the head.
    If someone want a gold colored bezel instead of the black that is an easy sway from my V3.0
    Bump...

I am interested in the 18650 tube, and the spikey tailcap, in case anyone wants those other parts.

Thanks.

Default Re: FS: Moddoolar V4 XPG2 Neutral, Prometheus Alpha Titanium, Micro-Atl

The Prometheus Delta arrived Thursday well-packed and in great shape, exactly as advertised. Thanks!

Default Re: FS: Moddoolar V4 XPG2 Neutral, Prometheus Alpha Titanium, Micro-Atl

Quote Originally Posted by justaguy13 View Post
    The Prometheus Delta arrived Thursday well-packed and in great shape, exactly as advertised. Thanks!
    Glad to hear it, Enjoy!!