Klarus        

Thread: Sold: Microtech Ultratech Stormtrooper

Default Sold: Microtech Ultratech Stormtrooper

For sale is an awesome OTF automatic from Microtech. I bought this Ultratech Stormtrooper brand new in 12/2016. It has been carried sparingly, in dress pants, never with other items. I think it cut a few strings off of clothes and maybe opened an envelope. I would rate its condition as excellent, as I cannot find any signs of damage. There are two tiny marks in the Cerakote if you lift the clip where it touches the handle, but from my research, most of them came that way from the factory, as this one did. Still wicked sharp, fires fast and reliably every time. No excessive blade play. You will not be disappointed in this knife, especially if you're a Star Wars fan!! It will come with all original packaging. Price is Sold $250, which will include fees and Priority Shipping in the USA. Please post "I'll take it" in this thread to eliminate any confusion. Thanks guys!!

Last edited by nbp; 04-20-2019 at 10:44 PM.

Default Re: WTS: Microtech Ultratech Stormtrooper

Still available, price drop.

Unenlightened

I'm interested. I'd like to be closer to 200. I'm new here but I'm no bs PayPal ready if we can come to an agreement. Located in Idaho 83716.

Hi and welcome. I’m not ready to go that low on the price at this point. I’ll keep you in mind though.

Priced at 250 now. I don’t expect it to go a whole lot lower. These were 300 new and this one is as good as you’ll find pre-owned.

Flashaholic*

I'll take it.
    Pm me your Paypal.
    Thanks

Default Re: Sold: Microtech Ultratech Stormtrooper

Congrats! If I hadn’t bought a woodys custom and another Breese forge and trying to get a mikell willumson this one would have been mine haha. Keep me in mind if you decide to part with it please
    hunter, fisherman, flashlight enthusiast