FourSevens        

Thread: WTS: Limited Production HDS Naval Brass Rotary SW35 Brand New

Default WTS: Limited Production HDS Naval Brass Rotary SW35 Brand New

Long story short... I bought 2 of the Al-bronze run and 2 of the Naval Brass; ea with SW35/SW40 emitters. I didn't know what emitter i wanted with which light. I already sold the SW40 Al-Bronze leaving me with the SW35.
    So I am selling the SW35 Naval Brass keeping the SW40 Naval Brass.

Light is brand new never touched because i didn't want to risk starting the patina process. This light has clear glass but can be purchased with sapphire glass if desired, for an additional fee. It has the flush button, latest software and this particular run has a US made OP reflector which can't be found on any other lights currently made. This is something HDS decided to do on these special metal run lights.

HDS SW35 (3500k 219b hicri) Rotary Naval Brass: $630 shipped, +$38 if you want the sapphire glass lens instead of ultra clear glass

Thanks for looking

payment through paypal only. Will ship international for additional costs to cover shipping
    Last edited by INFRNL; 04-14-2019 at 07:44 PM.

Default Re: WTS: Limited Production HDS Naval Brass Rotary SW35 Brand New

Wow first special run for sale on here! She’s a Beauty
    If i had one day left to live i would want to be at my workplace.Because every day is like a frickin eternity.

I never saw the bronze up for sale?

only selling because I bought 2 of ea not knowing which emitter I wanted for which light. already sold the al-bronze sw40 leaving this one to go. They are gorgeous!. I am selling to get my money back, not looking to make a profit as others eventually will.

Bronze was originally listed about the same time as the naval brass within the same thread if I recall, which was not much after the titanium run

Quote Originally Posted by Nichia! View Post
    I never saw the bronze up for sale?
    Maybe I misread this last night. If you are commenting on the bronze light i sold, a member pm'd me from a comment i made in the hds section of the forum.

That is also how my high noon titanium is spoken for as well. I got a ruler to the hand, so i now have this thread.

God if only you would take payments😁. Absolutely beautiful that is.
    If i had one day left to live i would want to be at my workplace.Because every day is like a frickin eternity.