ArmyTek        

Thread: First Post and my a look at my first Custom Flashlight the Citadel.

Wink2 First Post and my a look at my first Custom Flashlight the Citadel.

Hi everyone, My names Jesse this is my first post and here is a peek at the progress on my first custom flashlight design called the Citadel. I own a video game company but have always loved creating things. I also make custom knives , special effects, movie props etc and now I've been bitten by the flashlight bug.

Default Re: First Post and my a look at my first Custom Flashlight the Citadel.

Cool. Little to pointy on the end though. Rip right through your pocket
    If i had one day left to live i would want to be at my workplace.Because every day is like a frickin eternity.

What a talent and what a first post! Welcome to the forums!

That is really nice, I like how it flows and looks like one piece!

The engine (I assume thatís the dragon) works beautifully with that. Iím usually not a fan of an aux led but with this it works perfectly.

Thanks! yeah thats what im going for trying to get a real seamless look. Its pretty tricky to do that tho threads have to be perfect. Yep dragon for now but also kinda deving my own board for it too. We'll see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by tech25 View Post
    That is really nice, I like how it flows and looks like one piece!

The engine (I assume thatís the dragon) works beautifully with that. Iím usually not a fan of an aux led but with this it works perfectly.

Very impressive. I really like the continuous lines.
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

nice work s2jesse, looking forward to following progress.

Definitely re-work button side to knock out spikes (ouch) as in your original design.

Last edited by pc_light; 04-17-2019 at 09:07 AM.
    "may you live light and phosphor" - Mr. Spark

Thanks guys.. I just posted a vid on my instagram today with an update at: https://www.instagram.com/p/BwYWt5NAqsj/

I'll try upload it to youtube or something later so i can link here. But i got the button end where i want it and I ran my first one in Titanium and after a little work i got it nearly perfect. Im tumbling it not tonight. Pretty excited how its turning out.

Jesse

Quote Originally Posted by pc_light View Post
    nice work s2jesse, looking forward to following progress.

Definitely re-work button side to knock out spikes (ouch) as in your original design.