First Post and my a look at my first Custom Flashlight the Citadel.

s2jesse

Newly Enlightened
Hi everyone, My names Jesse this is my first post and here is a peek at the progress on my first custom flashlight design called the Citadel. I own a video game company but have always loved creating things. I also make custom knives , special effects, movie props etc and now I've been bitten by the flashlight bug.

tech25

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is really nice, I like how it flows and looks like one piece!

The engine (I assume that's the dragon) works beautifully with that. I'm usually not a fan of an aux led but with this it works perfectly.

s2jesse

Newly Enlightened
Thanks! yeah thats what im going for trying to get a real seamless look. Its pretty tricky to do that tho threads have to be perfect. Yep dragon for now but also kinda deving my own board for it too. We'll see how it goes.

That is really nice, I like how it flows and looks like one piece!

The engine (I assume that's the dragon) works beautifully with that. I'm usually not a fan of an aux led but with this it works perfectly.

pc_light

Enlightened
nice work s2jesse, looking forward to following progress.

Definitely re-work button side to knock out spikes (ouch) as in your original design.

:twothumbs

Last edited:

s2jesse

Newly Enlightened
Thanks guys.. I just posted a vid on my instagram today with an update at: https://www.instagram.com/p/BwYWt5NAqsj/

I'll try upload it to youtube or something later so i can link here. But i got the button end where i want it and I ran my first one in Titanium and after a little work i got it nearly perfect. Im tumbling it not tonight. Pretty excited how its turning out.

Jesse

nice work s2jesse, looking forward to following progress.

Definitely re-work button side to knock out spikes (ouch) as in your original design.

:twothumbs