CPF vs BudgetLightForum

Status
Not open for further replies.

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
so.... what forum is more active? It seems that there is more of emerging flashlights and followers that get on group buys over there. Budget Light Forum seems to me that they have more modders and people in the light field that's pumping out BLF branded lights, I don't see CPF branded lights.

For general banter, I'll come to CPF and mainly I feel that Vinh has made his home here but for emerging light info. I almost always defer to BLF.

Is my perception skewed? What are our thoughts and how you use both forums (both are great btw)

the0dore3524

Flashlight Enthusiast
BLF is definitely more active these days because of the new flashlights/tech that are constantly being introduced there. A lot of people from here have migrated to social media platforms. That isn't to say that CPF is irrelevant, but it's just not in its prime.

nbp

Flashaholic
Anyone who is interested can investigate the two forums for themselves. While discussion of CPF here is obviously on topic, I don't forsee a "competition" thread with other forums being particularly unifying for our community.

BLF also doesn't permit discussion of CPF so I think it's fair to maintain a similar standard here.

nbp

Flashaholic
As a brief addendum for any who feel that my above post might be spreading disinformation or is some form of censorship, I would simply like to post a link to the Sticky thread on BLF created by the site Admin to which I was referring. If the rules there have changed, my apologies, but as it has not been removed from the Stickies in their Site Related Issues subforum, I maintain that it is still valid, and substantiates my assertion above.

http://budgetlightforum.com/node/29924

Status
Not open for further replies.