Wuben        

Thread: CPF vs BudgetLightForum

Default CPF vs BudgetLightForum

so.... what forum is more active? It seems that there is more of emerging flashlights and followers that get on group buys over there. Budget Light Forum seems to me that they have more modders and people in the light field that's pumping out BLF branded lights, I don't see CPF branded lights.

For general banter, I'll come to CPF and mainly I feel that Vinh has made his home here but for emerging light info. I almost always defer to BLF.

Is my perception skewed? What are our thoughts and how you use both forums (both are great btw)
    TM36 Lite | Vish's ThruNite TN36UTVN | Olight S1-Cu Baton Raw Copper | Olight S1-Cu Baton Exclusive Raw SS Copper

Default Re: CPF vs BudgetLightForum

BLF is definitely more active these days because of the new flashlights/tech that are constantly being introduced there. A lot of people from here have migrated to social media platforms. That isnít to say that CPF is irrelevant, but itís just not in its prime.
    My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcp...5oUVN8rPDveKYA (EDC, Gear Reviews, and More!)

In before shut down!!
    hunter, fisherman, flashlight enthusiast

Anyone who is interested can investigate the two forums for themselves. While discussion of CPF here is obviously on topic, I donít forsee a ďcompetitionĒ thread with other forums being particularly unifying for our community.

BLF also doesnít permit discussion of CPF so I think itís fair to maintain a similar standard here.

As a brief addendum for any who feel that my above post might be spreading disinformation or is some form of censorship, I would simply like to post a link to the Sticky thread on BLF created by the site Admin to which I was referring. If the rules there have changed, my apologies, but as it has not been removed from the Stickies in their Site Related Issues subforum, I maintain that it is still valid, and substantiates my assertion above.

http://budgetlightforum.com/node/29924