Fenix Outfitters        

Thread: Panasonic, Surefire or Duracell CR123 Most current date

Default Panasonic, Surefire or Duracell CR123 Most current date

Looking for a retailer where I can best be assured that I will get the most up to date CR123 Batteries in the brands, Panasonic, Surefire or Duracell.

Every time I order from a vendor, it's a crap shoot on the date of manufacture and it's annoying to get batteries already years old.

Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks.

Default Re: Panasonic, Surefire or Duracell CR123 Most current date

B&H? Add a note or call and ask for the most up to date. The prices are reasonable for the cr123 batteries.

Quote Originally Posted by doctordun View Post
    Looking for a retailer where I can best be assured that I will get the most up to date CR123 Batteries in the brands, Panasonic, Surefire or Duracell.

Every time I order from a vendor, it's a crap shoot on the date of manufacture and it's annoying to get batteries already years old.

Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Depending on how Panasonic USA's (makes them for everybody) production runs are set up, you'd want expiry dates of 2029, or perhaps 2018, which would be ~10 years out from now.

I would suggest just emailing everybody and asking.

Chris
    Convoy: S2, S2+, M1, M2, Fenix: P1D, PD32, HL30, ET: D25C Ti, SF: 6P, ZL: SC-600, Klarus: P2A, Jetbeam: BA-20, Icon: Rogue 1, L3: L10, Xeno: E03, ShiningBeam: I-Mini, Olight: i3s, SWM: D40A, M11R, V11R, Maglite: 6Ds, MMs, Solitaires, LaCrosse BC-700, Maha C-9000, XTAR VP2, MP1S, XP1, MC1+, WP2 II, NiteCore i4, v2.

Flashaholic*

I would buy the best deal as long as the batteries are within the past few years. CR123A's last a VERY long time at nearly full charge.
    ampdude