Headlight similar to Zebralight h600fc with great battery life?

waloshin

Newly Enlightened
A friend of mine is looking for a new headlamp. He broke 3 Chinese made plastic ones now and is looking for a more durable light with great battery life. The Chinese headlamps took 2 18065 batteries so the battery life was good. Using the Zebralight for comparison for the beam battery and build quality.

Also his last light had a sensor on the front that allowed you to waive your hand in front to turn it on or off hands free. TThat would be nice.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
I picked up an Armytec Elf C2 recently for a job I did in a huge Log Cabin that was almost pitch black inside and I used it all day for 2 weeks there and I will happily recommend it to others!

The ELf is a really nice light,runs on 18650 and mine is Warm tinted too.
The Headlamp band and holder are great and surprisingly comfortable to me and the light can charge the included 18650 inside via USB too though I have only charged it out of the light in another charger.

There are not as many mode selections as the ZL but that turned out just fine for me and I use the lower modes usually at close range too.

The hand waving gimmick is no part of any better lights that I know of.

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
A friend of mine is looking for a new headlamp. He broke 3 Chinese made plastic ones now and is looking for a more durable light with great battery life. The Chinese headlamps took 2 18065 batteries so the battery life was good. Using the Zebralight for comparison for the beam battery and build quality.

Also his last light had a sensor on the front that allowed you to waive your hand in front to turn it on or off hands free. TThat would be nice.

Any suggestions?

how about just replacing a battery? no matter what brand, 2 cells will always run longer than 1. unless you use XXXfire cells

Latest posts