• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Surefire Classic E2 BK, E2 SG, E2DL (Last update)

Congcongke

Newly Enlightened
New hobby needs money, so some surefire old versions collection are for sell. Surefire collector, good chance is coming.
If needed, feel free to message me to ask for detail photos with your E-Mail address or any questions. I can send E-mail to you for high precision photos since I have trouble to post more precision photos here.

1. Surefire E2 BK round body version --- $320-->$300-->$280
Rare version, hard to find now. Collection only and no use for it after collected.
Very good condition: 9/10. One small ding nick on the bezel edge and some marks on the middle of body but overall it's in very good condition.
With original box and manual, just take out battery.
E2 BK-S.jpg

2. Surefire E2 SG round body version, platform on the head and with SN--- $160 -->150-->140
Old version, not easy to find. The Z53 tailcap is short version, shorten than later Z53 tailcap version.
Good condition: 8.5/10. Some small nicks on the bezel edge and bezel body. And one scratch on the tailcap edge.
Overall it's in good condition, and SG color will make these nicks or scratch not so obvious. Flashlight only, no battary include and other accessories.
E2 SG-S.jpg

3. Surefire E2D LED Defender --- $160 each-->$150 each, $280 for two together
Old version, not easy to find collection condition now.
Excellent condition: 9.9/10. No visable nick and scratch. Maybe very very small nick from factory.
Two version:
* One is 120/5Lumens version, With original box and manual, no plastic part, and take out battery;
* Another is 200/5Lumens version, With original box and manual, just take out battery;

E2DL-3-S.jpg

Sold:
*. Surefire E2L AA --- $180 Sold
Old version, not easy to find collection condition now.
Excelletn condition: 9.9/10. No visable nick and scratch. Maybe very very small nick from factory. 80/5Lumens version, With original box and manual, just take out battery.

* Surefire A2L HA WH---$150 Sold

Old version, HA color, and WH LED type. WH LED type is hard to find for A2L.
Very good condition: 9/10. One small nicks on the bezel edge, and some nicks on the tailcap body. With original box and manual, just take out battery.
A2L HA WH-S.jpg

First "I'll take it" on this thread will have high priorty than over PM. Once shipped, return is not accepted, so please double double check
the photo(high precision photos per request is available) and desciption then make decision.
Notice: all flashlight no battary include due to international shipping safety.
PP only, and price includes registered mail international with tracking number. I ship from Hangzhou,China.

Last edited:

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Surefire Classic E2 BK, E2 SG, A2L HA WH, E2DL, E2L AA, M2

A e2-bk was my very first surefire. Brings back many good (and bad) memories, lol. Nice light.

hakyru

Newly Enlightened

I take the Surefire E2L AA
P.M. incoming

hakyru

Newly Enlightened

:paypal:
Thanks so much :thumbsup:

hakyru

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: Surefire Classic E2 BK, E2 SG, A2L HA WH, E2DL, M2

Surefire E2L AA delivered seven days ago.
it's really beautiful
Thanks for the great service :thumbsup:

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: Surefire Classic E2 BK, E2 SG, A2L HA WH, E2DL, M2

Are you selling a M2??