• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Prometheus Alpha Titanium!

Vernon

Enlightened
Up for sale is my Prometheus Alpha Titanium flashlight. I bought this brand new from Prometheus (Jason is awesome!), and I've taken extremely good care of it as you can see in the pictures. Primarily a shelf queen...never dropped. I can't find any blemishes at all, so I'll call it 99% since it's technically used. It has the 4500k MCE (maker's choice) and the Prometheus blue tailcap and o-rings. You can learn more here: https://darksucks.com/collections/alpha-flashlights/products/alpha-titanium-raw-machined

It's hard to get your hands on the titanium version, so here's your chance! Don't hesitate to reach out with questions...no trades on this one.

I ship USPS Priority (CONTUS only). PayPal only. Once purchased, the light is considered "owned" by the buyer; shipping insurance can be added at the owner's expense if desired. First to post "I'll take it" wins this awesome torch!

Shipped for $595
dfgccy.jpg

2dk05ly.jpg

28cj779.jpg

21joadl.jpg

r7udsl.jpg

Last edited:

Vernon

Enlightened
Re: FS: Prometheus Alpha Titanium! *Price Drop*

Price drop: shipped for $550!

Naxos

Newly Enlightened

Definitely interested. I've been looking for one of these for a bit now. I'm new here can you pm for details?

-Paul

wweiss

Enlightened

I have the Ready-Made version of this. Great light and maker. Your price is good - wish I could swing it but not after this tax season!

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

Paul, read the Administrative Announcements.

Bill

Naxos

Newly Enlightened

I'll take it. I just need to sort out getting access to pm's. If I'm reading right that just requires two posts approved by admins?

Naxos

Newly Enlightened

Looks like I have access to the PM system now, but I'm getting a message saying you have chosen not to receive PM's.

Vernon1122

Newly Enlightened

Looks like I have access to the PM system now, but I'm getting a message saying you have chosen not to receive PM's.

Hey all, so sorry for the delayed response, but for some reason, my "Vernon" profile is not allowing me to post, reply, or PM. I couldn't figure out why, so I've sent an email to Greta asking for some help. If one of the administrators can help me out, I'd be grateful.

Just to make sure you know I'm still here and active, I created this new profile so I could at least post and acknowledge the "I'll take it" request from Naxos (welcome to the forums, by the way). Why don't we consider this one "sold," and as soon as the administrators get my "Vernon" profile up and running again, we can resume to business as usual with PMs.

Thanks so much.
Josh (Vernon)

Vernon1122

Newly Enlightened

Vernon is still down but once I get PM access with this username, happy to communicate..thanks!

Naxos

Newly Enlightened

PM sent to your alt user. This may be a wider issue as another member I attempted to PM had the same message.

Vernon1122

Newly Enlightened

SOLD! Vernon username is still down, so moderators, feel free to update post title to "SOLD" as you see fit. Thanks!

Last edited: