Foursevens MKIII Lights Short Review

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi All,
I thought I'd take a few minutes to write about the new Foursevens lights, and post some recent decent beamshots :D.

This is an incomplete work in progress. Bear with my sporadic updates and picture posts while I try and complete this.

The Preon MKIII series lights. These were the first to be released with a new design and upgraded components.
They feature a new programmable interface, upgraded firmer switch/boot, HCRI LED, Burst mode, a more refined
finish that's easier on the pockets, and a new finish.

The recommended power source for the Preon series are AAA NiMh cells. These lights can use 1.5V Lithium Primary
cells, but should not be used with Alkaline cells due the high current demands that cause an alkaline to outgas
which will can interact with the interior finish and components. The light will function on low level powered
by an alkaline in an emergency, but it is not recommended or covered under warranty.

-----

----- future Updates

----- And More Pictures Are coming

-----

Here are some recent beamshots. If The photos don't show click the Photo Title link.
Yellow Markers are 25', Large Tree in Center is 50'

Focus Camera
Focus%20Camera.jpg

Preon P1 Burst
Preon%201%20MKIII_Burst.jpg

Preon P2 Burst

Preon%202%20MKIII_Burst.jpg

Mini MKII Medium
Mini%20MKII_Med.jpg

Mini MkIII Medium
Mini%20MKIII_Med.jpg

Mini Turbo MKIII
Mini%20Turbo%20MKIII_Med.jpg

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice! I recently picked up a P2 in satin nickel and it's quite nice. Definitely an improvement over the previous P2. Not too sure about the partial spiral knurling, but the other improvements such as the switch button, available modes, and LED choice more than make up for it.

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice! I recently picked up a P2 in satin nickel and it's quite nice. Definitely an improvement over the previous P2. Not too sure about the partial spiral knurling, but the other improvements such as the switch button, available modes, and LED choice more than make up for it.
The spiral knurls were modified by 1/3 from the previous MKII's. The updated re-design of the Preon 1&2 lights body knurls(my take),
was done to prevent the clip from the damaging fabrics like dress pants/shirts/coats and jeans, not allowing damage to an owner's
belongings through regular everyday carry use. There are some that prefer that previous MKII's clip grab. Let us know how you're
experience goes.