Elzetta Limited Edition

happywally

Newly Enlightened
hey guys.

Elzetta limited edition lights are pretty much prize possessions of any flashlight enthusiast,
selling out in a mere matter of days...
so i thought i'd start a running thread cataloging all the limited edition lights that Elzetta has made to date
(i know theres a masssssssive Elzetta thread but really scrolling through to find LEs is quite tedious to say the least hahaha)
will add to the thread with each successive LE released...

feel free to post up any pics you guys want to contribute...
i only ask that we restrict it to Elzetta Limited Editions for obvious reasons.

here we go...

1. ZLF-M60 "Signature Edition" (2010)
Black Chrome

The first ever Elzetta Limited Edition, back when Elzetta was in partnership with Malkoff.
Signed by Gene Malkoff. Individually numbered. Only 50 produced.

2. ZLF-M60 (2012)
Hard Anodized OD Green

3. ZLF-M60 (2013)
Dark Earth Cerakote

4. Bravo "Stealth Edition" (2014)
Hard Anodized Stealth Gray

5. Alpha (2015)
Electric Yellow Cerakote

6. Alpha (2016)
Copper Plated

7. Bones "Decade Edition" (2017)
Hard Anodized Denim Blue

8. Alpha (2018) #1
Camo Cerakote

9. Alpha (2018) #2
Battleworn White Cerakote

2018 was a unique year for Elzetta as it was the first time they released 2 Limited Edition lights in a single year!

10. Bravo "Milsurp Edition" (2019)
Battleworn OD Cerakote

Hopefully Elzetta will follow their 2018 precedence and release another LE in 2019!
and many more beautiful Elzetta LEs for years to come...

Last edited:

happywally

Newly Enlightened
heres a couple of group pics i managed to find...

2010 - 2014 Limited Edition

Limited Edition Alphas

Last edited:

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, those yellow Alpha's really do grab me. And as for that black chrome Bravo, well, it's enough to make me a collector.
P

thermal guy

Flashaholic
I'm rather new to elzetta but have to say there becoming one of my favorite hosts.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
I remember thinking ... I should probably get this yellow Alpha, when those were released.

Yep, probably so.

By the time I saw them they were loooooooong gone. So I got the copper before it was too late.

I considered the white-ish Alpha until the "snooze you lose" thing happened.

Last edited:

AR_Shorty

Enlightened
I have all of the lights from the copper alpha on through 2019...none of the earlier lights. I soooooooo want a black chrome one!

fresh eddie fresh

Enlightened
Yes, those yellow Alpha's really do grab me. And as for that black chrome Bravo, well, it's enough to make me a collector.
P

The only thing stopping the yellow from being one of my favorite lights is lack of a low mode. Looks great in person and impossible to lose if you put it down! :)

Stormbringer

Newly Enlightened
x2hbYhC.jpg

Fuzzywuzzies

Newly Enlightened
Hi everyone! First post here on CPF, so forgive me if I doo-doo anything I shouldn't! I've followed CPF for years, and sourced much valuable information here in my path from Maglite through Kathmandu and Fenix to Solarforce (the famed and much-loved-when-potted L2P!) and on now finally to the Elzetta Bravo flood, which I bored out and carry every day, using it incessantly in my engineering inspection work. (And secretly love waaay too much!)
Thank you all. :thumbsup:

Some of those special editions look simply sweeet, but I dig the stealth gray. It's a really polished, professional sort of look, methinks. Shombody shtop me...

Brasso

Flashlight Enthusiast
The only problem with Elzetta, and it's a big problem, is that there is no reasonable clip for the Alpha. They really need to rethink their approach for a single cell personal light clip. I have an Alpha. It's a super nice, tough as nails light, that sits in a box on my shelf and never gets carried.