FourSevens        
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Emisar D18vn - Best SubCompact Popcan R

Default Re: Emisar D18vn - Best SubCompact Popcan R

New PAHC design. Multi process with side polish, edge grind, all polish, side grind, and finally HC

If you like it refer to it as Edge Cut PAHC when ordering.

I am happy to realize how happy I am. Thus, a chain reaction of happiness.
    SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Very nice, Vinh! You continue to grow more and more artistic, the longer you do this stuff. Just like the HC, no two patterns will ever be the same.

Somehow, this one escaped my attention. Vinh, please let me know when this one comes around again, so I can get on board.
    It has been one year since an Arlington police officer defended himself against a loose, charging dog. In this case, someone other than the dogs' owner did Not reap the initial tragic consequences. Usually it is an innocent victim that gets it.

PayPal sent! I canít figure out what was going on in my mind that caused this Must Have important light to escape my attention. 18 x W2, thatís a lot!

I love this light. Thanks again Vihn.

I got mine today. This light is lighter and smaller than the X45vn, almost the same throw, and with just a little less width of illumination area. Compared to the MT07vn W2: larger and heavier, but illuminates a wider area with some more throw, too. These three, plus the MS03vn, make for a fun and exciting high performance quartet.
    It has been one year since an Arlington police officer defended himself against a loose, charging dog. In this case, someone other than the dogs' owner did Not reap the initial tragic consequences. Usually it is an innocent victim that gets it.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456