• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Cool Fall SPY 007 TriV-2 with Thor's Hammer vertical holster

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
Greetings CPF'ers,

Up for sale is my Cool Fall SPY 007 TriV-2 #0662

I bought it used in very good condition from ChipWillis in October 2014.

Light works perfectly. Condition is very good, pretty much as I received it from him, maybe 8/10. I just don't carry it or use it. Stock green trit glows fine. Light wear consistent with titanium. The only exception to this is some unintentional scratches in the top of the wheel, inside the recess where I removed some extra trits that I put in there temporarily until I could find a trit disc, which didn't happen. It may be possible to polish it out, or if you have a trit disc to install, it won't matter.

Included is an excellent custom-made black plain leather vertical holster from Thor's Hammer. I sent this TriV-2 to him to custom fit it, so it fits as perfect as he could get it. Value of the holster is $150.00

$1850.00 shipped CONUS only via USPS Priority Mail Insured. Price includes shipping, insurance and PayPal fees.

All forum rules apply.

PayPal G&S only. PayPal: socom1970 (at) gmail (dot) {com}

No trades, please.

No international shipping.

Product will be shipped as soon as I can after PP payment is received.

First unconditional "I'll take it" gets it. PP payment must be made within 48 hours of your post and/or PM, or it is back up for sale.

Please PM me with any questions you might have. I will answer back to the thread and/or PM's as soon as I can.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was reading over the Data's original sales thread of the V2, and he mentioned that the reflector led came in two tints: 5700k and 5300k. Do you recall which one is fitted in this Spy? Maybe ChipWillis can chime in if he remembers himself?

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was reading over the Data's original sales thread of the V2, and he mentioned that the reflector led came in two tints: 5700k and 5300k. Do you recall which one is fitted in this Spy? Maybe ChipWillis can chime in if he remembers himself?

Sorry, I don't know what temperature the reflector led is.

Thanks, ChipWillis! It's hands down one of the most amazing lights I've ever had the honor to own. :cool:

Dirty wage guy

Enlightened
I've had the opportunity to meet Socom and to check this light out first hand. it is indeed everything you expect a Tri-V would be. It is the apex, the pinnacle of our hobby and I fully vouch for the owner of this fine piece. I only wish I had the funds because I would without question buy it in a heartbeat.
Someone is getting a helluva deal here.
Best of luck with your sale brother! If you change your mind about swapping I have plenty of Ti goodness for you to choose from. Lol

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Every time someone posts to this thread and it comes up in my New Posts, my heart jumps bc I think I just missed a golden opportunity to finally get my grail. Let's put a stop to my worrying.

:takeit: per PM!

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Spy Tri-V2 arrived safe and sound. Thanks for the super smooth transaction socom1970 and giving me the opportunity to finally acquire my all time grail.

oQfWrBH.jpg