• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***ALL SOLD***WTS: Pair of Deuces (Malkoff MD2's with Bonus!)

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm selling two complete Malkoff MD2 flashlights, individually or as a pair. There is also an incentive for the first customer to claim it. See below for details. Please post "I'll take it" on this thread to claim the merchandise. PayPal only. Prices include US shipping. I'd prefer to keep this within the States for now, although I may be open to international customers at a later time.

Duo.jpg

Duo2.jpg

Tail-caps.jpg

1) Complete Malkoff MD2 flashlight with high/low ring and the 22.3mm bezel. The module is the M61 219b. (225 lumens. 4000K. 93 CRI.) The drop in has seen very little use. The high/low ring bears some marks from having been removed and reinstalled multiple times. The battery tube and tail cap are in great condition. No dings or scratches. There is a scratch on the MDX head. I've tried to capture it in the pictures. $97 shipped. SOLD.

Nichia-high-low.jpg

Nichia-bezel.jpg

2) Complete Malkoff MD2 flashlight with high/low ring and the 16.5mm bezel. The module is the M61N. (Cree XPG2. 4000K. 80 CRI). This is the newer 400 lumen version. The drop in has under one hour of collective run time. The high/low ring is in the same condition as the first one. The battery tube and tail cap are excellent, but there is a small scratch on the MDX head. Please see the photos. $87 shipped. SOLD.

Cree-high-low.jpg

Cree-bezel.jpg

Take the pair for $170. # 2 has been sold. #1 is still available individually.

Bonus! I'll give this MDC bezel tool to the first customer at no additional fee. All you have to do is buy one or both lights and claim this. Do you have an MDC flashlight? Have you ever wanted to swap out the stock bezel ring? Here's your chance to avoid paying $20+ for a dedicated, but seldom used tool. Claimed.

bezel-tool.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: Pair of Deuces (Malkoff MD2's with Bonus!)

Wow giving them away. Sucks being broke.lol Glwys.

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow giving them away. Sucks being broke.lol Glwys.

I realized that I haven't touched these in months. It's not really about the money, I just don't like having unused gear. Besides, it's fun to give the next guy a good deal (within reason, of course). :grin2:

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast

Funds received. dotCPF has also claimed the bezel tool.

The high CRI Nichia MD2 is still available.

bignc

Enlightened

Lol. I have a couple of 31ll, a 61ll and a 61l in 219b and c flavors that I enjoy. I may not be sophisticated enough for the "rings" to bother me but angry "white" LEDs do!

Almost bought the lot on day one but tried to be patient until payday. :)

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast

@dotCPF, your Cree MD2 has been shipped. I sent the tracking number via PM.

@bignc, your Nichia MD2 is all boxed up and ready to go tomorrow!

bignc

Enlightened

MD/219 got here Saturday and I got it this morning and opened her up. Just what I wanted and better looking in person than even the pics show. It's funny- in the picture, it looks like a "gash" but IRL, it took a minute to find it. :) I plan on it looking MUCH worse soon. I love a well worn tool! Thanks again, Mod.