NEXTORCH - 300 m long-shot E6        

Thread: New Product Announcement: NITECORE TIP2 720 Lumen USB Rechargeable Flashlight

Default New Product Announcement: NITECORE TIP2 720 Lumen USB Rechargeable Flashlight

NITECORE TIP2 720 Lumen USB Rechargeable Flashlight
    Maximum Brightness: 720 Lumens
    Maximum Runtime: 55 hours
    Magnetic Tail Cap for Quick Detachment
    4 Brightness Levels
    Compact and Lightweight

Preorder the NITECORE TIP2 Here

Enlightened

Default Re: New Product Announcement: NITECORE TIP2 720 Lumen USB Rechargeable Flashlight

I liked the original TIP for it's size but it had its flaws. i like this V2 with its upgraded LED, CNC Al body and form factor. Some questions: will there be a NW / high CRI version? I also assume that both LED's are always on, correct? Regardless, I do like this new version. Looks good!
    SF 6P, E1e, E2e, C2, M2, M3, Z2, HDS60GT, Zebralight 600W MKIV., EDC rotation: Nitecore TIP, Lumintop Geek, MecArmy PT16, SF Titan Plus, Jetbeam RRT-0, SF E1e w/ Tana Nichia B219 TripLED

Default Re: New Product Announcement: NITECORE TIP2 720 Lumen USB Rechargeable Flashlight

Got mine Today and was pretty excited,the light is an amazing upgrade to the original ALMOST!

There seems to be no Lockout function though anymore?

When I called and asked about it I was told the Demo Mode is the same thing somehow?

Mine is on the way back already,just one of the most idiotic design choices that I can imagine for this light.

Really a letdown.