5G APOCALYPSE - THE EXTINCTION EVENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post #90

Newly Enlightened
Please please look at this video regarding the 5G cellular rollout expected within the year: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol3tAxnNccY

A full length documentary exposing the 5G existential threat to humanity in a way we never imagined possible! Please SHARE this as widely as you feel drawn...use it to target your local bureaucrats, technocrats, health practitioners, local and federal government agencies and more than anything else...your family and friends. Featuring in this film: weapons development experts, biologists, molecular & cellular biologists, blood microscopists, activists, as well as good leaders out there on the frontline. We know what this technology is - we know how it was conceived and we know where it is intended to take people and planet. We are drawing the line here....and we are doing so with the full fire of consciousness.

Post #90

Newly Enlightened
From the timestamp of your post it's obvious you haven't watched all of the video if any at all. Would you like to put your head in a microwave oven and turn it on ? No? Well that's not far from what it will be like if 5G gets fully implemented. Are you aware President Clinton made it law that no city, county or state can block the installation of cellular towers for any reason? What deep pocket companies do you suppose lobbied for that? The big 4 (Verizon, AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile) are making billions and rolling in the dough Many of the top people in the FCC are former Telecom executives. How do you suppose they passed regulations that put safe limits on EMF that are at least one HUNDRED times higher than what scientists have determined are safe? Why do you suppose an engineer hired by one of the big cell companies to study the safety of cellular (even before 5G) was fired when he wanted to report his findings - that cellular can cause cancer, tumors and a multitude of other problems for humans as well as pollinators (like honey bees). He was the person who put his own life at great risk after he was fired in order to bring attention to this serious problem by stealing an Army tank and knocking down 6 cell towers!
Some people are more easily affected than others. I've personally proven repeatedly the negative effects to myself with scentific methodology. Try watching that video and then if you want to argue some points please do so.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wonder if I should post and say that my company is one of the biggest installers of telecom in the world. I bet I can beat you in an armwrestling match. Let me check my uline book and see if we can get tinfoil hats. I love hot dogs. Hot sauce makes me smile. I don't think the good Lord is going to end the world with 5g communication.

Change it to cars, planes, email, radio, or any other technology, and the same claims fit.

Sorry; you don't know something special, unique, or important.

Oh, and wrong forum.

fyrstormer

Banned
Why are you even here, Post #90? You've been on CPF for 12 years, you've made 8 posts, and 2 of them were about this nonsense? The wattage of radio waves going through your brain from cellphone towers is barely above the wattage of radio waves going through your brain from the Sun itself. I'm not sure what you're smoking, but you need to cut back, because it's making you paranoid.

Post #90

Newly Enlightened
I wonder if I should post and say that my company is one of the biggest installers of telecom in the world. I bet I can beat you in an armwrestling match. Let me check my uline book and see if we can get tinfoil hats. I love hot dogs. Hot sauce makes me smile. I don't think the good Lord is going to end the world with 5g communication.
Yes you might just beat me in an armwrestling match since I was born in the 1940's but what does that have to do with 5G cellular (have you already been dain bramaged ;) working around cellular) ? I love hot dogs too but I hope you are eating those new Oscar Mayer Angus beef hot dogs with NO nitrites or nitrates in them. Best ones ever but still fail to see what that has to do with 5G. Do you realize they plan on putting up literally millions of 5G antennas? There will eventually be several on every street - even a couple on each block.

Post #90

Newly Enlightened
Change it to cars, planes, email, radio, or any other technology, and the same claims fit.

Sorry; you don't know something special, unique, or important.

Oh, and wrong forum.
I agree some of it can apply to the things you mention and I don't know anything more than I have read and watched on this subject but there are thousands of highly credible people with PhD's and degrees who are very concerned about 5G. An no this is NOT the wrong forum - it's the Cafe where you can talk about anything. Maybe you missed that I've been on this forum since 2007? I don't post much unless it is very important.

Post #90

Newly Enlightened
Why are you even here, Post #90? You've been on CPF for 12 years, you've made 8 posts, and 2 of them were about this nonsense? The wattage of radio waves going through your brain from cellphone towers is barely above the wattage of radio waves going through your brain from the Sun itself. I'm not sure what you're smoking, but you need to cut back, because it's making you paranoid.[/QUOT
I don't smoke anything and you obviously didn't watch the video or you wouldn't be making foolish statements like that. They explain the amount of power per cubic centimeter from cellular in the video and it's charted out quite thoroughly. You don't have a clue what you are talking about on this subject. Study up - read some engineer's info on this and you won't be spewing that nonsense. I'm done here - I won't be back but don't say I didn't try to warn people. The big money in cell companies is hiding how bad cellular is already causing tumors and cancers not to mention other problems. But go ahead and believe what you want. I own a lot of smartphones but they all stay as far away as possible, are in airplane mode or are turned off and I rarely use them to talk on but when I do I use tube earphones and mike or speakerphone held at arms length. I wouldn't give them up as they are good in many ways but 5G is a whole different game.

tjb

Newly Enlightened
Is this before or after our kitty overlords take over the world with their mind-controlling pathogen toxoplasmosis? I hope it's before so I can go into it eyes wide open.

Post #90

Newly Enlightened
Government studies plus thousands of others conclude EMF cellular Dangers

Please Empath don't close this thread. Allow others to have the choice of seeing this information. Very few use the CPF Underground. You could be saving lives!

The landmark study from the National Toxicology Program of the US Department of Health and Human Services concluded that there is “clear evidence” that radiation from cell phones causes cancer [4,5].

There are close to 6,000 scientific, peer-reviewed research papers showing a strong correlation between electromagnetic radiation and a host of diseases and disorders.

4. National Toxicology Program. “Cell Phone Radio Frequency Radiation,” from the rat and mouse studies, November, 2018. Retrieved from https://www.niehs.nih.gov/news/newsroom/releases/2018/november1/index.cfm

5. Environmental Health Trust. “Clear Evidence Of Cancer Concludes U.S. National Toxicology Program Expert Panel On Cell Phone Radiation,” March 2018 Retrieved from https://ehtrust.org/clear-evidence-...ogram-on-cell-phone-radiation-study-findings/

The above is from : https://www.electricsense.com/14645/emf-dangers-cover-up/ <------- Excellent website with a lot of information and proof of the dangers of 5G.

5G IS different - it penetrates the body unlike most cellular frequencies. Please sign the petition below to help stop the 5G rollout:

https://www.change.org/p/leah-presley-stop-5g

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Government studies plus thousands of others conclude EMF cellular Dangers

And that's why you don't keep a laptop on your lap

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Re: Government studies plus thousands of others conclude EMF cellular Dangers

From the study -

"The highest exposure level in the studies was four times higher than the maximum power level permitted."

Keep this in mind. While the study does apparently show some cause for concern, I'm not ready to freak out about this yet, and I've been reading about EMF and RF exposure effects on biological activity for a couple of decades. The experts typically recommend prudent avoidance - use a headset instead of holding the phone to your ear, and use it in speakerphone mode or use texting instead where practical and safe.

BTW 5G towers are only likely to be placed in dense urban areas because the signal doesn't travel very far at higher frequencies. Two of the major carriers came out and said this just a day or two ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.