• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND: Surefire UB3T Invictus

kito

Newly Enlightened
Hello CPF! I'm looking for a UB3T, something I've wanted for a while. I went the eBay route and ended up with a prototype that was 400 lumens; not quite what I want as I plan to use the light. That one went back today.

So, what I'm looking for is a production UB3T with the full fresnel/TIR lens (no window).

Thanks!

Last edited:

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: Surefire UB3T Invictus

The full fresnel lens version is the best version. Concentrates the entire beam into a tight spot with very little spill. That really helps to push the light into the distance with no distractions in the near field. But what's the -B designation mean?

kito

Newly Enlightened

Yeah, the prototype I tried was awesome despite it's lower output; that lens is something else. The -B is a 1000 lumen version that I know little about. It was likely never available without the window but until I know for sure I'm keeping an eye out.

Last edited:

id30209

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh you mean latest UB3T, 1000lm?
I have model year older, also with fresnel but 800lm output. I can't tell a difference between those teo BTW

kito

Newly Enlightened

Oh you mean latest UB3T, 1000lm?
I have model year older, also with fresnel but 800lm output. I can't tell a difference between those teo BTW

Oh, yeah, I'd assume that it is not a noticeable difference. Do you collect Surefire?

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast

From what I have read, all the 1000 lumens ones had the open center in the optic. There is a 800 Lumen version up for bid. (You know where.🙂)

kito

Newly Enlightened

If you mean the one on eBay, the seller will not respond and didn't post a photo of the lens.

kito

Newly Enlightened

To the top. Show me that UB3T!

kito

Newly Enlightened

Someone wants cash for their UB3T, I can feel it.