Where do you buy your Elzettas?

CREEXHP70LED

Enlightened
I am about to pick up a Charlie and am wondering if most order from their site and pay 210 or if you order from somewhere else? I see optics planet has the model I want for 180 which is 30 cheaper than Elzetta's site, but it says available to ship in 7-19 days or something like that. Wondering if I should just wait the week or two extra or snag it now from Elzetta's site. lol.:shakehead:D

thermal guy

Flashaholic
I'm in the market for a Charlie as well.but so I can run some Malkoff's in them.they are IMO the toughest host for them that you can get.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
I bought my first Alpha from an Amazon seller. It was a kit that included extra stuff for like $10 less than their site. I bought my next Alpha at their site. It came with cool Elzetta swag like sticky notes and decals.

I bought my first Bones from the Elzetta site because it came with a t-shirt at no charge. My next one came from their site since I was ordering other stuff only their site has. Each order came with sticky notes, a thank you note and at least one decal. Each order comes with a different decal.

CREEXHP70LED

Enlightened
I just ordered a Charlie from their site. I don't feel like waiting, plus possible goodies.:twothumbs

Thermal Guy, They look quite durable and high quality. I am pretty sure you can just buy the bodies and use them for hosts, but I am sure you already know.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Ya that's my plan. Kinda want to try that bones though so not sure what I'm going to do first.

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Direct from elzetta, couple times a yr they have sales
Battery station has good savings
from the market place here

Last edited:

CREEXHP70LED

Enlightened
Direct from elzetta, couple times a yr they have sales
Battery junction has good savings
from the market place here

I remember the 4th of July sale, and if they have one this year I will take advantage of it. I couldn't find anything on battery junction though. I am glad to finally have an Elzetta on the way.

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oops, sorry. Battery station.

Glad you placed an order. What configuration did you choose? Just remember, you can't use an 18mm cell in stock form. 17mm is the largest cell that can be used. If you just plan to use primaries, you're all set

Chadder

Enlightened
I bought my bones and Alpha from Battery Station. I happen to live an hour from the store so I just stopped in and got them. You can order from battery stations website as well.

CREEXHP70LED

Enlightened
Oops, sorry. Battery station.

Glad you placed an order. What configuration did you choose? Just remember, you can't use an 18mm cell in stock form. 17mm is the largest cell that can be used. If you just plan to use primaries, you're all set

I ordered the C132. Just non crenelated, standard optic, clicky. Operation to match my P2X and P3X Surefires, and Malkoffs. I like a simple UI on some of my lights. Yes, I plan on using only primaries in it.

I built the same Charlie model at Battery Station and it would have been 180 there so I spent 30 extra, but I can live with that. I will go to Battery Station for my next ones most likely, unless Elzetta is having a sale on their site. Thanks for the heads up on Battery Station.

CREEXHP70LED

Enlightened
I like the Charlie. It has more throw than I thought it would and more output. The tint I would guess is around 4500K-4700K could be wrong about that but seems a little more neutral than 5000K. It seems quite durable. lol