Can't ship?

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast
Trying to pick up a couple Armytek lights (Tiara A1 and Wizard v3 XPL, both in warm) and I can't! Actually their website keeps saying they have no shipping options avail to my area, which is highly unusual as I live in a well developed urban/suburban area with many USPS, UPS and FedEx locations. Working with their customer service via email but they are a bit lethargic on the responses. Anybody have the same problem?

Secondary question... The Tiara A1 vs Tiara A1 Pro and Wizard 18650 vs Wizard 18650 Pro... The website isnt terribly clear- what IS the difference??

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
so buy them from someone else who will ship them to you, i have a feeling there are at least half a dozen sellers on the web selling those.
now if they are so lethargic when you trying to buy their light, how responsive will they be if you have to return for repairs...

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was going to use the CPF discount (large as it is)... Is there a vendor website which would be recommended above the manufacture website?

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
Trying to pick up a couple Armytek lights (Tiara A1 and Wizard v3 XPL, both in warm) and I can't! Actually their website keeps saying they have no shipping options avail to my area, which is highly unusual as I live in a well developed urban/suburban area with many USPS, UPS and FedEx locations. Working with their customer service via email but they are a bit lethargic on the responses. Anybody have the same problem?

Secondary question... The Tiara A1 vs Tiara A1 Pro and Wizard 18650 vs Wizard 18650 Pro... The website isnt terribly clear- what IS the difference??

I had issue when the number of items were over a certain quantity. Not sure why. Maybe call them. The Pro models have some options the standard doesn't. It would take some time to list them and not sure of your needs however overall both are really just as field effective. In some ways I like the Standard better as can get to Turbo with two rather than 3 clicks however some people like the extra modes and power options like setting for lithium ion allowing for running unprotected 14500 in the AA with greater safety.