• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Modded LS20 *Sold*

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
Greetings, CPF'ers!

Up for sale is my modded McGizmo Lunasol 20

I bought it used in very good condition from greatscoot in February 2017

Most of my description of this LS20 is from greatscoot's sales thread as I am not familiar with its history.

This Lunasol 20 was upgraded by DatiLED to a neutral XP-E2 center LED with neutral/warm white tint, maybe 4200K or so.

The flood leds have been upgraded to neutral/slightly cool LED's, approximately 5000K.The stock O-Rings have been replaced with Blue Fluorosilicone.

It does take R123's.

Light works perfectly. Condition is very good, pretty much as I received it from him, maybe 9/10. Very light wear consistent with titanium. There is a ding on one of the crenellations which was there when greatscoot purchased it before me, and is still there.

I really love it, but I just don't use it or carry it. Stock green trit glows fine.

[600.00 550.00 525.00 500.00] *SOLD*Now $475.00 shipped CONUS only via USPS Priority Mail Insured. Price covers shipping, insurance and PayPal fees. *SOLD*

PayPal G&S only.

No trades, please.

No international shipping.

Product will be shipped as soon as I can after PP payment is received.

All forum rules apply. First unconditional "I'll take it" gets it. PP payment must be made within 48 hours of your post and/or PM, or it is back up for sale.

PayPal email: socom1970 (at) gmail [dot] {com}

Please feel free to PM me with any questions you might have. I will try to answer back to the thread and/or PM's ASAP.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Chrisdm

Enlightened
Re: FS: Modded LS20

Awesome light! I would jump on it if I didn't already have a similar one