Wuben        

Thread: ThruNite T10 Version 1 Please!!

Default ThruNite T10 Version 1 Please!!

Another version 1 seeker. If anyone has, please let me know Iíll pay any price!

Thank you!
    Quentin

Default Re: ThruNite T10 Version 1 Please!!

Bump! Will pay $100 for this light.

How can you tell which is which? I donít have one but if I find one Iíd like to squeeze $100 out of you
    a single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows- St. Francis of Assissi

Hi!

The switch is on the end and the clip goes all the way to the back.

Thanks!

Pretty sure the one I have is a version 1.

Looks like this?

Yep! Thatís the one! ⬆️

Bump! Got one, still looking for one!

Thanks!

Enlightened

I have a used version of the one in the picture. I consider that version V2, as I have a prior model with a bolt-on pocket clip and metal rear clicky. Iíll have to check my inventory but would you be interested in the used one if I donít have a new one? Iíll send some pics later tonight.
    I'd love to shed some light on that for you

Enlightened

ok so I only have my used version of the one with the removeable clip. it's been used, but well taken care of. it's got chips and scratches from use, but is in good condition afaik.

If the light on the left interests you, It's a previous model of the T10. As you can see in one of the pictures, I have a new one, in the box(bought backups when I realized they were changing their product). I prefer the clip and the rear button personally. it has the same modes, and functionality, just a stronger, more durable clip. If you're still looking, DM me and we can discuss. As far as tint, I'm not 100% sure what they are, I know they were selling in Cool White and Neutral White at one point. I think the one with the removable clip is NW, while the older models were only available in CW(although I like the tint a lot).

The marks on the back of the body are just dirt on the surface and should wipe right off. I didn't bother to clean it, but if you'd like me to get in there to make it look as pretty as I can, I could do that also. Didn't have the light for resale purposes, but you seem desperate to get your hands on one, so I figured I'd chime in.
    I'd love to shed some light on that for you