Fenix Outfitters        

Thread: Shelter in place!

Default Shelter in place!

http://shelterinplace.com/

Just saw this and think with the world the way it is today these dam things should be in every room in school. Or at the very least in the rooms closest to entrance to school.im sure they arenít cheap but if they save one child they are worth it.
    If i had one day left to live i would want to be at my workplace.Because every day is like a frickin eternity.

Default Re: Shelter in place!

While shootings are tragic they are not very common. Our education system is already underfunded. These likely cost at least $10k per installation and take up a substantial amount of floor space.

There are plenty of schools that don't have enough money to even put all of the students under a roof. They are forced to use what amount to trailer homes as classrooms. Although that isn't nearly as common as paying the teachers poverty-level wages.

If the schools in my area started installing these I would move so my children could be somewhere that values education.
    Try the largest, fastest, most flexible flashlight search engine: parametrek.com
    41 brands, 2124 models and still growing!
    NEW: battery search, sleeping pads search

Default Re: Shelter in place!

I'm going to pre-emptively shut this down before it goes off the rails. The content remains visible for those interested in reading it, but comments can't go sideways. Perhaps a debate for The Underground...
    Wildflower seeds on the sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home...