ArmyTek        
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: raggies random remarks ....

Default raggies random remarks ....

~~~ this very special CAFE thread will be to collect the conversational musings and related discussion of CPF's very own @raggie33 ~~~

Raggie, please use this (and only this) thread here in The CAFE for all of your non-flashlight related posting.

Over time, some of your other threads may be merged here eventually, but that seems a daunting and almost overwhelming task at present ... so we may leave that for future generations of staff moderators

And thank you for your understanding
    ... is the archimedes peak

Default Re: raggies random remarks ....

Quote Originally Posted by archimedes View Post
    ~~~ this very special CAFE thread will be to collect the conversational musings and related discussion of CPF's very own @raggie33 ~~~

Raggie, please use this (and only this) thread here in The CAFE for all of your non-flashlight related posting.

Over time, some of your other threads may be merged here eventually, but that seems a daunting and almost overwhelming task at present ... so we may leave that for future generations of staff moderators

And thank you for your understanding
    cool ty i do post a lot and i understand it can clutter the webpage. oddly enough offline most people dont even know i can talk im crazy shy offline i do talk to the stray cats and birds lol
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

Wow, a thread to yourself. That's like having your own Winebego on a film set with a star on the door. Conratulations.
    P
    Peter's shopping list:- HDS / Oveready 170N Exec/LE and an Oveready V4 Nichia Drop In. Otherwise I'm content. Want want want, that's me.

All raggies 24-7-365.

Tis very cool indeed! Museing on, brother!
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

Come back tomorrow, same Raggie time, same Raggie channel!

So this is the new Thread Killer thread, right Wonder Woman?

Lighten up Halo.

im kinda in detention lol .but i understand why for sure
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

Congratulations raggie.

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by raggie33 View Post
    im kinda in detention lol .but i understand why for sure
    I prefer to think of this thread not as detention but rather a Grand Unified Thread, or perhaps even a Thread Of Everything if you prefer ....

i need to get my self together and leave the south. i always felt like a alien here in georgia

i need to get my self together and leave the south. i always felt like a alien here in georgia
    To move where?

back to cleveland or perhaps nyc

back to cleveland or perhaps nyc
    pretty different

Quote Originally Posted by archimedes View Post
    pretty different
    i have mental illness and i noticed folks in Cleveland are more acceptable of the mentaly ill. plus Cleveland rocks

I love this!

Rags... you know we all love you to the Moon and we love your random thoughts and meanderings. We just thought it would be cool if they were all in one thread where other members can comment on them and we can all just have a great time.

Thank you for your MANY contributions to CPF and we REALLY look forward to this new format for you! I think it's going to be a blast!

Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, DC, New York City Manhattan

NYC?

We can rent you our Upper Westside Apt., three stories for $24,500 a month. It is high Tech., ultra spacious, well lit and hevally decorated. I suppose we could do a CPF discount for you. I will need you to send your drivers license and passport in advance. Did I mention a view of Central Park from a corner penthouse?

Now, if you need a car and driver, and a private jet, we can work that out. The aircraft can be made available to you except during the Coachella music festival as we now vacate the desert to a location that is thrown by a dart on a map by my wife!

Oh, and mental illness, no problem, we welcome everyone. I mean, I live there, so...

ADD: The entire city is subject to mental illness, so all is well! However, you will need a bespoke suit and a gold Rolex in order to ride the elevator without attracting attention!
    Last edited by RedLED; 05-07-2019 at 02:09 AM.
    Check my Web Site: www.Redwayphoto.com

If you believe that, just buy my ocean front property in Nebraska. I'll get you a real good deal. Comes with the rolex.

being shy is no fun and makes me seem mean. when woman that i find atrative talk to me im so shy i just walk away . i feel so bad id never want to be rude to someone.but im pretty darn shy

Be yourself, you may never see them again, nothing to loose. Congrats on your own thread, I have always enjoyed reading your posts/thoughts .

Quote Originally Posted by Greta View Post
    I love this!

Rags... you know we all love you to the Moon and we love your random thoughts and meanderings. We just thought it would be cool if they were all in one thread where other members can comment on them and we can all just have a great time.

Thank you for your MANY contributions to CPF and we REALLY look forward to this new format for you! I think it's going to be a blast!

ty for the kind words i love to make people smile

Where has raggie been?
    Last edited by trailhunter; 06-28-2019 at 10:52 AM.
    TM36 Lite | Vish's ThruNite TN36UTVN | Olight S1-Cu Baton Raw Copper | Olight S1-Cu Baton Exclusive Raw SS Copper

I'll remind that this is a family friendly forum and ask that you edit your post accordingly. Thanks for your understanding.
    Wildflower seeds on the sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home...

A reminder also that this thread is meant to be fun and light-hearted, as raggie tends to post humorous takes on everyday situations.

Modified, sad.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    TM36 Lite | Vish's ThruNite TN36UTVN | Olight S1-Cu Baton Raw Copper | Olight S1-Cu Baton Exclusive Raw SS Copper

Quote Originally Posted by trailhunter View Post
    Modified, sad.
    Thank you for your edit, much appreciated.

Wildflower seeds on the sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home...

Own thread?? Won't lie..... I'm kinda jealous.
    "The World is insane. With tiny spots of sanity, here and there... Not the other way around!" - John Cleese.

well my thyroid is not right so im forgetful sad and conffused . then after like 10000 miles a year on my motorcycle. i got scared and quit rideing the drivers down here are blind

Come to North Norfolk, we drive with kindness.
    P
    Peter's shopping list:- HDS / Oveready 170N Exec/LE and an Oveready V4 Nichia Drop In. Otherwise I'm content. Want want want, that's me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast