raggies random remarks ....

archimedes

Flashaholic
~~~ this very special CAFE thread will be to collect the conversational musings and related discussion of CPF's very own @raggie33 ~~~

Raggie, please use this (and only this) thread here in The CAFE for all of your non-flashlight related posting.

Over time, some of your other threads may be merged here eventually, but that seems a daunting and almost overwhelming task at present ... so we may leave that for future generations of staff moderators :D

And thank you for your understanding :wave:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
~~~ this very special CAFE thread will be to collect the conversational musings and related discussion of CPF's very own @raggie33 ~~~

Raggie, please use this (and only this) thread here in The CAFE for all of your non-flashlight related posting.

Over time, some of your other threads may be merged here eventually, but that seems a daunting and almost overwhelming task at present ... so we may leave that for future generations of staff moderators :D

And thank you for your understanding :wave:

cool ty i do post a lot and i understand it can clutter the webpage. oddly enough offline most people dont even know i can talk im crazy shy offline i do talk to the stray cats and birds lol

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, a thread to yourself. That's like having your own Winebego on a film set with a star on the door. Conratulations.
P

nbp

Flashaholic
Come back tomorrow, same Raggie time, same Raggie channel! [emoji4]

StarHalo

Flashaholic
So this is the new Thread Killer thread, right Wonder Woman?

yQaXQ36.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
im kinda in detention lol .but i understand why for sure

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i need to get my self together and leave the south. i always felt like a alien here in georgia

Greta

Flashaholic
I love this! :clap:

Rags... you know we all love you to the Moon and we love your random thoughts and meanderings. We just thought it would be cool if they were all in one thread where other members can comment on them and we can all just have a great time.

Thank you for your MANY contributions to CPF and we REALLY look forward to this new format for you! I think it's going to be a blast!

:kiss:

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
NYC?

We can rent you our Upper Westside Apt., three stories for $24,500 a month. It is high Tech., ultra spacious, well lit and hevally decorated. I suppose we could do a CPF discount for you. I will need you to send your drivers license and passport in advance. Did I mention a view of Central Park from a corner penthouse?

Now, if you need a car and driver, and a private jet, we can work that out. The aircraft can be made available to you except during the Coachella music festival as we now vacate the desert to a location that is thrown by a dart on a map by my wife!

Oh, and mental illness, no problem, we welcome everyone. I mean, I live there, so...

ADD: The entire city is subject to mental illness, so all is well! However, you will need a bespoke suit and a gold Rolex in order to ride the elevator without attracting attention!

Last edited:

Lumen83

Enlightened
If you believe that, just buy my ocean front property in Nebraska. I'll get you a real good deal. Comes with the rolex.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
being shy is no fun and makes me seem mean. when woman that i find atrative talk to me im so shy i just walk away . i feel so bad id never want to be rude to someone.but im pretty darn shy

ven

Flashaholic
Be yourself, you may never see them again, nothing to loose. Congrats on your own thread, I have always enjoyed reading your posts/thoughts .