Wuben        
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: raggies random remarks ....

Default Re: raggies random remarks ....

Talk about dropping a turd in the punchbowl.
    Sometimes I wonder if I've purchased my last flashlight.

Default Re: Coronavirus - II

Quote Originally Posted by raggie33 View Post
    All this just reminds me of why I hate kangaroos ! Ill punch them in the face if I saw one. As a kid at the zoo one gave me a funny look. I'm sure it was trying to put me in its pouch
    I have not had any kangaroo problems. I have never seen one. They have never seen me. I hope they like me, if they do see me. That would be nice.

------------
    blog.dogsbite.org/2020/10/woman-killed-by-dogs-walker-county-alabama.html#comment-32736

im sorry its been a long election but thats no excuse. ok im starting a new leaf who would belive i was almost mike seaver on growing pains ? and i was tootie on the facts of life?
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

i miss cleveland ohio was a city where it felt everyone was family
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

I think a lot of midwestern cities are like that. I visited the Minneapolis-St Paul area once for a conference and I was really impressed by how nice everyone was. Same for Fort Wayne, Indiana.

Let's get that post title back to squared away. That's better.

Or at least a bar in Boston where everyone knows your name.
    Sometimes I wonder if I've purchased my last flashlight.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Gardiner View Post
    Or at least a bar in Boston where everyone knows your name.
    there was a cheers marathon on tv a few weeks ago it was so weird they did not air diane at all

humans are geting more scary there is some crazy drug that people around here are useing. i seen so much crazy stuff the last few weeks.

humans are geting more scary there is some crazy drug that people around here are useing. i seen so much crazy stuff the last few weeks.
    youtube.com/watch?v=9DZvJQ0PTEg
    Not to brag or anything, but I'm kind of a big deal to my flashlights.

First hand, Kangaroos are serious dipsh1ts. You aint missing anything raggie. They have a peabrain and a propensity for jumping out in front of your car when you are doing about 60MPH, at night, and causing anything from about $3k damage, to a written off car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIRT7lf8byw

Notice how the bloke stands back from the 'roo. Its hind claws will open you up with one kick, and its good night Irene. The 'roo had the dog by its hunting breastplate and it was a stalemate. The bloke diffused the situation with the punch, allowing the dogs to get away, with the 'roo thinking ' WTH just happened? '. Dont for a minute think they are endangered, there are millions of the bastards roaming this fair land.

Ohh, they were hunting wild pig ( boar ), that are classified as a feral pest here.
    Last edited by harro; 10-23-2020 at 02:54 AM.

i knew this would happen ive walked by here for years https://www.gainesvilletimes.com/new...ng-pedestrian/

i knew this would happen ive walked by here for years https://www.gainesvilletimes.com/new...ng-pedestrian/
    I walk seven miles per day in the residential neighborhood. 11,250 miles in four and a half years. I have never had a problem with cars. I have never had a problem with coyotes. I have never had a problem with people. Just problems with peoples' personal property.
    Not to brag or anything, but I'm kind of a big deal to my flashlights.

Quote Originally Posted by richbuff View Post
    I walk seven miles per day in the residential neighborhood. 11,250 miles in four and a half years. I have never had a problem with cars. I have never had a problem with coyotes. I have never had a problem with people. Just problems with peoples' personal property.
    it depends where you live this town is not full of smart humans.

LOL... you'll find stupid people everywhere.
    My Grand Kids call me Poppy

Flashaholic*

I hit a bear in the head with a bathtub faucet last night. No joke. Can’t get any more random than that. Only bad thing in my neighborhood is the bears, coyotes, and one girl up the street.
    Big butnotsomuch-burly

i swear im pretty sure one guy in a truck tried to hit me. unless he was blind. for real crossing the street is so scary becase you can look everywhere at once. a truck hit me on my bike twice both did not stop..im pretty sure a lot of peoples parents here was related before they got married lol

dang hurricanes are playing they need to put these games on broadcast tv not everyone has cable tv

Flashaholic*

Pm sent with free link raggie
    Big butnotsomuch-burly

Try very much!

This is a small town today another walker was hit and killed by a car.

I want the new 2021 iPad pro so bad! It is going to beat world records

That tena commercial is so gross

Default Re: Masks thread

did you here about the baseball game where some redhead woman snuck in to group? even thou she had covid

did you here about the baseball game where some redhead woman snuck in to group? even thou she had covid
    ok it was a guy i just checked she had a beard or he.
    Last edited by Empath; 10-28-2020 at 08:15 PM.

Flashaholic*

Justin turner
    Last edited by Empath; 10-28-2020 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Restored thread title after moving post
    Big butnotsomuch-burly

well its going to be crazy here the next few days some reasons huricanes keep hitting us just a few weeks ago we had another one and will have one tomorow i live far from the ocean so its crazy

welll we got slammed from the 2 or 3 rd remant of hurricanes again. many trees down i had to move my self my anttenna is history so no more tv for me so im lucky but im going to miss tv

Can you not stream TV on whatever you use to connect to the internet?
    We don't use a TV at all now. everything is streamed on an old iMac 27.
    P
    "O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!" He chortled in his joy.

cant afford the subscription fee. oddly enough i may got antenna working again i only like one channel and a course that was the channel i did not get lol. well i finnaly get it. and there is a stupid teenage witch tv show marathon grrrr

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7101112131415161718 LastLast