Jetbeam        
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: raggies random remarks ....

Banned

Default Re: raggies random remarks ....

Quote Originally Posted by raggie33 View Post
    I was in shock after watching the video . I wish the human brain had a delete button
    It does have an unconnect button - there's lots of violence in the world every day, you don't have to sit and observe it out of some form of "awareness" - awareness is what's around you here and now, where you can make a difference. Don't worry about the Twitterverse, focus on the Raggieverse..

Quote Originally Posted by StarHalo View Post
    It does have an unconnect button - there's lots of violence in the world every day, you don't have to sit and observe it out of some form of "awareness" - awareness is what's around you here and now, where you can make a difference. Don't worry about the Twitterverse, focus on the Raggieverse..
    yeah for sure i quit watching videos on twitter. They bring me to such a dark place
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by StarHalo View Post
    Agree. You can be informed about what’s basically happening in the world without seeing every video and reading every comment. I read the highlights on a reputable news source but avoid most social media. Some of that is a cesspool of hate and division and can be very depressing.

More ot have you ever heard of tiktok? It crazy fun
    Last edited by Empath; 06-01-2020 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Title restored to thread title
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

No one is smart enough to understand paper towel pricing

No one is smart enough to understand paper towel pricing
    A full roll, but only half sheets, should be 1/2 the price of the regular full roll.

A half roll, only half sheets, should be 1/4 of the price of a regular full roll.

A full roll, rolling down a 60° incline plane, will accelerate 0.8660 the acceleration of a roll dropped straight down. A full roll rolling down a 45° incline plane will accelerate 0.7071, and a full roll rolling down a 30° incline plane will accelerate 1/2 of the acceleration of a roll dropped straight down.
    32 feet per second per second acceleration for the roll dropped straight down, and 16 feet per second per second for the roll rolling down a 30 degree incline, because the arcsine of one half is 30 degrees, not 45 degrees.
    For less performance, use smaller flashlights; and for most performance, use largest flashlights.

Quote Originally Posted by richbuff View Post
    A full roll, but only half sheets, should be 1/2 the price of the regular full roll.

A half roll, only half sheets, should be 1/4 of the price of a regular full roll.

A full roll, rolling down a 60° incline plane, will accelerate 0.8660 the acceleration of a roll dropped straight down. A full roll rolling down a 45° incline plane will accelerate 0.7071, and a full roll rolling down a 30° incline plane will accelerate 1/2 of the acceleration of a roll dropped straight down.
    32 feet per second per second acceleration for the roll dropped straight down, and 16 feet per second per second for the roll rolling down a 30 degree incline, because the arcsine of one half is 30 degrees, not 45 degrees.
    lol I went with weight. But then i thought that I need to consider water retention.

Voteing wtf these lines are so fing crazy I’m sure we will be on the national news

Banned

Voteing wtf these lines are so fing crazy I’m sure we will be on the national news
    You in GA?

Yes
    Sadly

Yes
    Sadly
    I'm not kidding or being sarcastic, I'm genuinely sorry to hear that.
    "The World is insane. With tiny spots of sanity, here and there... Not the other way around!" - John Cleese.

I hate it here but I’m to old to pack up and move. It’s like the movie deliverance but not as classy

There's good people in Georgia, but not having been to New York since the latter 70's when crime was worse and before the sorrowful impact of the 911 attack caused many people to be more considerate, it has to be said that (at least midtown/lower) Manhattan is just a big city done right. Granted the son and I were only there for 4 days in early February (before the fear but not the spread), we walked everywhere except for son to experience subways and busses, and people were polite and dynamic for the most part. Just expect the local Trader Joe's to have a checkout line maybe 50 people long and possibly homeless folks in the food area of Whole Foods. Love the Chrysler Building.

Maybe we can get raggie to define what he means by the term 'classy'.

Quote Originally Posted by KITROBASKIN View Post
    There's good people in Georgia, but not having been to New York since the latter 70's when crime was worse and before the sorrowful impact of the 911 attack caused many people to be more considerate, it has to be said that (at least midtown/lower) Manhattan is just a big city done right. Granted the son and I were only there for 4 days in early February (before the fear but not the spread), we walked everywhere except for son to experience subways and busses, and people were polite and dynamic for the most part. Just expect the local Trader Joe's to have a checkout line maybe 50 people long and possibly homeless folks in the food area of Whole Foods. Love the Chrysler Building.

im just teasing for the most part. I’ve met some good folks here. But I miss ft lauderdale Florida and Cleveland Ohio both cool city’s full of rock and roll

Homeless folks everywhere. Not trying to go off-topic but best to avoid Whole Foods. Those places are not as noble or Progressive as they pretend to be. Rates of covid-19 infections among Whole Foods workers is the absolute worst of all the supermarket chains. They've done less than nothing to protect their employees from possible contact with infected shoppers.
    "The World is insane. With tiny spots of sanity, here and there... Not the other way around!" - John Cleese.

Quote Originally Posted by Monocrom View Post
    Homeless folks everywhere. Not trying to go off-topic but best to avoid Whole Foods. Those places are not as noble or Progressive as they pretend to be. Rates of covid-19 infections among Whole Foods workers is the absolute worst of all the supermarket chains. They've done less than nothing to protect their employees from possible contact with infected shoppers.
    I love Publix never been to a whole foods

why do people throw there cigerete butts out the window of there car? im sick of picking them up

Banned

I love Publix never been to a whole foods
    Whole Foods is prettier than most any library I've ever been in; they have a bar where you can order beer on tap and sit and watch sports, my kinda grocery store..

why do people throw there cigerete butts out the window of there car? im sick of picking them up
    Because if you don't care for yourself then you obviously won't care for the planet.

some no that offline i seldem talk at all. many people still dont know i can talk. if they talk to me i just act if i cant hear them. so i have lots of thoughts to get out of my head thats why i love the internet

you know ya life stinks when the highlight of ya day is passing a stool after a few scary days

Flashaholic*

you know ya life stinks when the highlight of ya day is passing a stool after a few scary days
    Figuratively and literally
    Big butnotsomuch-burly

A few handfulls of dried apricots work for me.
    P
    "O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!" He chortled in his joy.

Quote Originally Posted by peter yetman View Post
    A few handfulls of dried apricots work for me.
    P
    this clear liquid walmart sells works for me but i was afraid to go to walmart with my stomach issues lol

watching the stand

i get so sad when i see s youtube video and some one makes a cruel post about the video. so i then make sure to leave a pstive reply

That's kind of you Raggie. Social Media has made it so easy for people to be unkind without any form of redress. I think they see it as aome sort of sport.
    P
    "O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!" He chortled in his joy.

wow some bought me a new car! i mean they parked in my driveway so it must be my car. im going to take off its tired and throw them down the hill i want new wheels

Quote Originally Posted by peter yetman View Post
    That's kind of you Raggie. Social Media has made it so easy for people to be unkind without any form of redress. I think they see it as aome sort of sport.
    P
    its sadi see others thoughts some day. i just want to give kindness

Not sure how kind you were with Curious George there fella, over there in the Books to Read thread. George is entitled to his privacy on such matters unless stated otherwise by him, right? How's the new car?

Not sure how kind you were with Curious George there fella, over there in the Books to Read thread. George is entitled to his privacy on such matters unless stated otherwise by him, right? How's the new car?
    its ok but i get a sudder at 90 mph. and its white i hate white cars . give me red or black next time

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast