Klarus        
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: raggies random remarks ....

Default Re: raggies random remarks ....

Of course they do, and worse than guys. Recent book, The Evolution of Beauty, based a lot on Darwinian principles, helps explain how women choose and notice all of menís attempts at display and decoration( did you see the 2000 lumen light I got!?).

Hey richbuff!
    A lot of Texans go to the Ruidoso area for snowplay and mountain time. The sovereign nation apache land near there is nice.
    Albuquerque is this little finger of lower land jutting into higher land east, west and north. So it has relatively close access to some high country, even though it is (only) a mile high.
    Santa Fe, with all its froufrou artsy-tartsy vibe, is an ancient place at heart. Best to approach it with mindful respect, no kidding. Sure, arrogant bluster will push its way in and through, but for sensitive souls like the raggie, humility offers the safest passage. Make fun of me but I'm serious. Power comes in many forms, not all of them obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by KITROBASKIN View Post
    Hey richbuff!
    A lot of Texans go to the Ruidoso area for snowplay and mountain time. The sovereign nation apache land near there is nice.
    Albuquerque is this little finger of lower land jutting into higher land east, west and north. So it has relatively close access to some high country, even though it is (only) a mile high.
    Santa Fe, with all its froufrou artsy-tartsy vibe, is an ancient place at heart. Best to approach it with mindful respect, no kidding. Sure, arrogant bluster will push its way in and through, but for sensitive souls like the raggie, humility offers the safest passage. Make fun of me but I'm serious. Power comes in many forms, not all of them obvious.
    Completely agree, New Mexico is enchanted. First visited Sante Fe, Taos, and many reservations with family in 70ís and have always hoped to retire there. And the food! I just worry that the ongoing drought will cause irreparable harm.

New Mexico is indeed a beautiful and wonderous place.
    ... is the archimedes peak

Hi KITROBASKIN,

Thank you for your insight on socio-cultural aspects. When in Rome, don't do as the Romans don't!

Geography determines economics, economics determines politics, politics determines sociology, and sociology determines psychology. When I visit another area, how I appear and communicate both verbally and non-verbally will either allow me to fit in, or make me not fit in. Before visiting a new region, advance knowledge helps. For example, in some parts of the world, thumbs up hand gesture is a definite no-no, because it has a specific strong negative meaning.

Again, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by raggie33 View Post
    im trying to say something nice about the south becuase i feel as if im being a jerk. nice thing about the south is a course fried chicken and you can have a nicer garden for longer
    Don't forget Southern hospitality. It's real.
    "The World is insane. With tiny spots of sanity, here and there... Not the other way around!" - John Cleese.

..... and, of course, there's this -

Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

my new fav hot dogs are nathans i was keaning towards hebrew natinal for a while
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

I love Nations Polish Sausage. Such flavor. Really good with baked beans.

Bill

dog is gone now but i still get nervess walking by that home. with rabbies always high here i worry
    There are others in Georgia. Or maybe that dog moved to Winder, Georgia, in Burrow's county? If not, that would mean that there is more than one mean dog on Georgia. hxtps://blog.dogsbite.org/2020/08/teenager-suffers-crushed-trachea-violent-pit-bull-attack-georgia.html#comment-30294

my new fav hot dogs are nathans i was keaning towards hebrew natinal for a while
    Those two were my favorite when I was younger. Nathans was located all over Brooklyn and Queens. Hebrew National was/is kosher, so probably(?) slightly less of a horrible cut of beef in the hot dog. When I grew older, I got in touch with my mortality, so I moved out of New York City and then went vegan.
    Think of how hostile the average surface of the earth is, and realize half of the surface of the earth is more hostile than that.

We've been enjoying BBQ uncooked beer brats. The skin is so much more tender.
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

note to self cat food is awful tasteing .
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

note to self cat food is awful tasteing .

I had a cat that would only eat Dog food, so you may be onto something there!

I had a dog that only ate cats.
    P
    "O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!" He chortled in his joy.

There's a certain brand of veggie burger patty that smells like cat food until you cook it. It's pretty good after it's cooked though.

We eat a veggie burger (Cowboy Burger?) that looks like a cat threw it up. It's pretty good after it's cooked though.

my memory is so dang bad . it scares me

my memory is so dang bad . it scares me
    What was this topic about?

- - - - - - -
    My cats breath smells like cat food.

Last I checked, apparently being Vegetarian by tricking yourself into eating fake meat.

I've seen weirder topics on CPF.
    "The World is insane. With tiny spots of sanity, here and there... Not the other way around!" - John Cleese.

I`m all for saving the environment, renewable energy (solar), 100% rechargable batteries everywhere, recycling, Upcycling, repairing things and not throwing them away, but Some things are just sacred.

The Cheeseburger being one of them!

Quote Originally Posted by Monocrom View Post
    Last I checked, apparently being Vegetarian by tricking yourself into eating fake meat.

I've seen weirder topics on CPF.

You can fool yourself that fake meat is edible, but you can't fool your digestive system.

Quote Originally Posted by Katherine Alicia View Post
    I`m all for saving the environment, renewable energy (solar), 100% rechargable batteries everywhere, recycling, Upcycling, repairing things and not throwing them away, but Some things are just sacred.

The Cheeseburger being one of them!
    +

Two personal questions Kat.. what's your tint preference & does that correlate to your burger doneness?

Quote Originally Posted by orbital View Post
    +

Two personal questions Kat.. what's your tint preference & does that correlate to your burger doneness?
    4000k or less, and I defo like High CRI burgers, even though they have more calories and possibly glutten

Quote Originally Posted by Katherine Alicia View Post
    ...High CRI burgers...
    Lol. Now there's a flashaholic.

amazon cant be trusted

Quote Originally Posted by orbital View Post
    +

When ordering a lion burger, donít forget to order it medium roar.

amazon cant be trusted
    That implies that a one point it could.

Save the cows!.... Carve up a Vegan for your cheeseburgers, instead.

amazon cant be trusted

Fooled me on the 2-day shipping which is now 4-6 days. I just renewed for the year back in July, so I guess I'll ride it out.
    GOOD TINT!

I miss reading StarHalo's posts.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast