Flashaholic*

Default Re: raggies random remarks ....

" I was educated once.. took me years to get over it"
    Mark Twain (:

Quote Originally Posted by knucklegary View Post
    " I was educated once.. took me years to get over it"
    Mark Twain (:

True, state sanctioned indoctrination can be quite traumaitic.

if i see some one sad i get so sad. i just want to make them smile. i think to self they need kindness
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by raggie33 View Post
    if i see some one sad i get so sad. i just want to make them smile. i think to self they need kindness

im so sleepy i waited so long to see gaga on tv. once again she impressed me. she not only has the best voice in decades she is so cool if the people still use this term
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

im so unpopular. for real i got a phone call earlier and had no idea what the sound was

You’re lucky. I get all kinds of spam calls.

You're lucky Raggie, I hate using the phone.
    So much so, that mine only rings for the few people in my Favourites List, the rest get Voicemail.

PS. Don't tell anyone, some people might be upset.
    P
    "O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!" He chortled in his joy.

Banned

In Dec. 2013, I realized I went two years without receiving or making a phone call. Dropped my plan. I was living at Mom's, if I needed a phone, which I didn't. Moved out mid-2017 to my gf's town, so didn't need to call gf, saw her all the time; used her phone to call Mom. Moved here April 2018. Only this March, I figured out how to use Google Voice to make and receive free calls. Between mid-2017 and then, I borrowed a phone every two weeks to call Mom and my gf. Then I called Mom every day with GV. Then Mom moved in Mother's Day. My use has increased since 2011-2014, probably because it is free, and I no longer live in the same town as my gf. On average, I make or receive a call once a week. Most of my correspondence is by email. No one wants to talk on the phone anymore. In high school, I spent hours on the phone for a single call. I have no idea what I could have been talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by chillinn View Post
    In Dec. 2013, I realized I went two years without receiving or making a phone call. Dropped my plan. I was living at Mom's, if I needed a phone, which I didn't. Moved out mid-2017 to my gf's town, so didn't need to call gf, saw her all the time; used her phone to call Mom. Moved here April 2018. Only this March, I figured out how to use Google Voice to make and receive free calls. Between mid-2017 and then, I borrowed a phone every two weeks to call Mom and my gf. Then I called Mom every day with GV. Then Mom moved in Mother's Day. My use has increased since 2011-2014, probably because it is free, and I no longer live in the same town as my gf. On average, I make or receive a call once a week. Most of my correspondence is by email. No one wants to talk on the phone anymore. In high school, I spent hours on the phone for a single call. I have no idea what I could have been talking about.
    i think we have the same lo budget. i have to be so careful on shoping. last week i was lucky found pork roast for a buck per pound this week eggs was like 90 cents a dozen

Banned

i think we have the same lo budget. i have to be so careful on shoping. last week i was lucky found pork roast for a buck per pound this week eggs was like 90 cents a dozen
    Fixed income here.
    I'm a bad vegetarian. I only eat candy. jk. Mostly pasta and frozen mixed veggies. In between, fresh fruits, grapes, strawberry, cantaloupe and other melons, apples, pears, peaches, bananas, lots and lots of bananas. Meat is expensive. It has a lot of energy, but we really don't need that much protein. I guess it depends on lifestyle. I order about $60 of various unsalted nuts every few months from nuts.com, peanut, pistachio, sunflower seed, walnut, almond, and mixed, keep them sealed in the fridge. I'm not nuts about nuts, but Mom loves them, has to have crushed nuts on everything.
    Last edited by chillinn; Yesterday at 04:59 PM.

i like beans dried beans i love the 15 bean mix. id love to be able to order 50 pounds at time of mixed

Banned

Mmmmmm. Me too. Beans are awesome. Bean soup! I like lentils, too. I have stocked Veggie Hormel Chili in cans for quicker meals when needed. Cheap, and so much energy, and yummy with cheddar and sour creme.

I've got several cans of vegetarian baked beans in the cupboard right now. Yummy!

Quote Originally Posted by PhotonWrangler View Post
    I've got several cans of vegetarian baked beans in the cupboard right now. Yummy!
    lol i must have beanie weenies bush baked beans and nathan's or sabrats or Hebrew national hot dogs. i tryied being vegan i failed lol

I have two 12-pack cases of tofu in the fridge. That is 24 pounds of tofu. And I have 100 pounds of plain oatmeal in storage. Beans and whole grains are Gods' gift to people who want a complete protein daily, from a most healthy source.
    Think of how hostile the average surface of the earth is, and realize half of the surface of the earth is more hostile than that.

Quote Originally Posted by richbuff View Post
    I have two 12-pack cases of tofu in the fridge. That is 24 pounds of tofu. And I have 100 pounds of plain oatmeal in storage. Beans and whole grains are Gods' gift to people who want a complete protein daily, from a most healthy source.
    i tryied to make freid rice today it was so awful i think it was the bean sprouts lol

i tryied to make freid rice today it was so awful i think it was the bean sprouts lol
    There are three kinds of Whole Grains. Whole grain oats, whole grain wheat, and whole grain rice. I do oats, so I don't have to cook the rice, and so I don't have to have that extra sodium that is baked into commercial wheat product. Lots of plain oatmeal is what most Americans do not do, when they should be doing it.
    Beans: Tofu is super easy and super cheap, just like plain oatmeal.

Fresh, whole vegetables. Fresh, whole fruit. Simple bean product. Simple, plain whole grain. (oatmeal) Plain nuts and plain seeds (ground and tree nuts, chia and flax seed)
    Plain water. Moderate exercise. Kiss goodbye insufficient daily physical activity. Kiss goodbye unhealthy food. Add flashlights, social life and spiritual awareness.

Banned

Forgot about rice. When I get sick of pasta, I make rice, the bad white kind. richbuff, well done. I cannot personally handle tofu, it is the consistency that bothers me. But I love humus of all kinds. I also eat oatmeal, usually with sliced up peaches.

It should be easier to eat healthy, and it should be easier to eat vegetarian. But all the stuff that is easy to grab, and all the stuff that is advertised, all the stuff that they throw at you, always too much sodium, and animal product gets in to everything whether it is actually meat or not.

Mastered vegetarian meals? Open a vegetarian restaurant. I don't know what they are, but I love veggie burgers, and not because I like burgers. Veggie burgers taste nothing like burgers... it is its own thing, and I don't think it needs to associate with burgers. Needs a new name.

is there any tv shows today like the waltons or touched by a angel. i just want a good g rated tv show . one where they dont act like fools

is there any tv shows today like the waltons or touched by a angel
    Touched by an angel is one of my best fave Ever TV shows

I`m sick of the all the negative crap on TV too, it`s like 90+ of all chans is about Murder, Most evil, Crime something or other, Serial killers, Caught on camera etc... there`s just nothing Nice on anymore, sometimes I`ll go over to the kids TV chan and watch cartoons (`My Little Pony` for the win!), so I rarely bother with TV anymore and just read, I had the complete Box-Set of `little house on the prairie` arrive the other day and look forwards to reading my way through them, with a Good reading light of course!

Quote Originally Posted by Katherine Alicia View Post
    Touched by an angel is one of my best fave Ever TV shows

I`m sick of the all the negative crap on TV too, it`s like 90+ of all chans is about Murder, Most evil, Crime something or other, Serial killers, Caught on camera etc... there`s just nothing Nice on anymore, sometimes I`ll go over to the kids TV chan and watch cartoons (`My Little Pony` for the win!), so I rarely bother with TV anymore and just read, I had the complete Box-Set of `little house on the prairie` arrive the other day and look forwards to reading my way through them, with a Good reading light of course!
    i pretty much only watch reruns . i do like stranger things due to the solid writing and 80s feeling. today ill be watching the facts of lifes then newhart . and arches place with carol o conner

We're currently watching Malcolm In The Middle on A.P. Good, clean, show.
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

ya all should check out raiseing hope and my name is earl

The "My Name Is Earl" TV show is hilarious, but not what I would consider clean, good natured fun; kind of looks down on some human nature and the less brilliant among us, wouldn't you say?

Quote Originally Posted by KITROBASKIN View Post
    The "My Name Is Earl" TV show is hilarious, but not what I would consider clean, good natured fun; kind of looks down on some human nature and the less brilliant among us, wouldn't you say?
    its like archie on all in the family he i huge me but deep down good guy

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 589101112131415