ArmyTek        
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6910111213141516

Thread: raggies random remarks ....

Default Re: raggies random remarks ....

i used to be able to stay up all night rocking. now i need a nap between my naps lol
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by raggie33 View Post
    i used to be able to stay up all night rocking. now i need a nap between my naps lol
    Umpteen songs come to mind. Steppenwolf: Rock me baby, rock me baby All Night long. Kiss: Rock and Roll All Night.

And many many others.

the 80s was a great time
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

The 80s was the heyday for glam rock. Good stuff.

so true

im on so many dang meds .it scares me due to if somehow i wont be able to get then id be worse off then if i never took them in the first place

I'm at the end of my rope! I need a dang break from this world for a bit. My father is having health issues I love him so very much

Hang in there Raggie. It will get better

More fun now my iPad broke it was the only nice thing I had. So apple told me to bring it to best buy. I have no car and have health issues so I had to walk which is like 2 hours each way . no dang sidewalks . then it started to have awful storms from the Hurricane. I was soaked and so afraid the iPad was wet. Luckily it did not get wet but best buy said there is nothing they can do! I played 5.99 a month for apple care. And it did no good.. .the stupid USB c port is broken

Technology is crazy I recall the first computer I saw it did not even have a hard drive. Now yesterday I bought a 512 gig drive for 63 bucks. Ps this drive weighs less then a aspirin pill

Somedays I wake up and feel like all humans other then me are morons. Then some days I feel if all humans are geniuses and I'm the only moron

Same thing with me and music. All of my favorite tunes have dead people.

------------------
    In before merge.

Quote Originally Posted by richbuff View Post
    Same thing with me and music. All of my favorite tunes have dead people.
    Wait. What?

In before merge.
    Too funny! Back to the reservation for raggie33.
    The question is no longer - What will they do? It's now - Is there anything they won't do?

Default Re: Coronavirus - II

All this just reminds me of why I hate kangaroos ! Ill punch them in the face if I saw one. As a kid at the zoo one gave me a funny look. I'm sure it was trying to put me in its pouch

Somehow, my post to coronavirus II posted into raggies thread with a Re: Coronavirus - II Title.
    Last edited by Poppy; 10-16-2020 at 09:14 AM.
    My Grand Kids call me Poppy

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy View Post
    Somehow, my post to coronavirus II posted into raggies thread with a Re: Coronavirus - II Title.
    I was trying to lighten the mood in the covid post. In weird

omg baseball is so boreing!! how do you all stay awake?

Quote Originally Posted by raggie33 View Post
    omg baseball is so boreing!! how do you all stay awake?
    ttps ://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aIkqNiBASfI
    Normal people walk around with big dogs. They look normal. I walk around with big flashlights. My flashlights have bitten less people then Teds' dog.

ttps ://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aIkqNiBASfI
    i wish i saw george while he was alive

i keep getting baned from some online accts for reminding the trumpers that they vote for trump on novembers 5 th . g i be nice and i get banned. ps ya. trumpers here vote nov 3 just like the rest of us. i made the joke thinking everyone would understand its a joke but i got banned for a few days on a few accts

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6910111213141516