Malkoff        
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: raggies random remarks ....

Default Re: raggies random remarks ....

My grandma got her first tat at about 70 yrs old and I teased her that it was the perfect time since it would look the same for the rest of her life. She thought that was quite funny.

You made me do the math guys. My first five were 31-32 years ago. No regrets, though they're a bit faded. All but one aren't visible while clothed. Raggie- Not boring. And I personally think "boring" has it's own appeal in today's world- Lack of drama.
    The TK20. Yes, it still rocks- WoodsWalker

i dud think of geting a tatto of tattonfrom fanasty island
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

whats weird is my dad has one. if you knew my dad ya would understand. hus is a 82nd air bourne tatto he got in the war
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

its so farking hot. why do people with money live in the south? its hot and so many other flaws that this post would be deleted if i named these flaws

Quote Originally Posted by raggie33 View Post
    its so farking hot. why do people with money live in the south? its hot and so many other flaws that this post would be deleted if i named these flaws
    All people who have money live on Earth, and all the people who live in Heaven have no money.
    Think of how hostile the average surface of the earth is, and realize half of the surface of the earth is more hostile than that.

Quote Originally Posted by richbuff View Post
    All people who have money live on Earth, and all the people who live in Heaven have no money.
    i guess thats true lol

am i the only one who never gets lonely? i like being alone. there is no drama. no agreeing with something just to be nice. no having to talk when ya just feel like sleeping all day till the sadness goes away

i trully hate my hoa! there not a brain cell in any of there heads

the moon is peaceful tonight
    Last edited by raggie33; 08-02-2020 at 03:09 AM.

Summer heat/humidity is ok once you get used to it. Winter temps are usually around 45 or so, often warmer so no snow to worry about.

Cost of living is cheaper than average.
    This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time.
    Be prepared for the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by turbodog View Post
    Summer heat/humidity is ok once you get used to it. Winter temps are usually around 45 or so, often warmer so no snow to worry about.

Cost of living is cheaper than average.
    Yeah, thatís what I hear, but when I hear about ac and heating bills upwards of 500 a month, I donít know if itís worth living in extreme weather. Living near the coast makes utility bills nonexistent and the outdoors always pleasant. But taxes are high! No place is perfect...

Quote Originally Posted by ledbetter View Post
    Yeah, thatís what I hear, but when I hear about ac and heating bills upwards of 500 a month, I donít know if itís worth living in extreme weather. Living near the coast makes utility bills nonexistent and the outdoors always pleasant. But taxes are high! No place is perfect...
    $500? Not unless your place is very large. Our summertime bills, between elec and gas, are about $300. And that's with a significant load due to a home office. Wintertime is around $200. This is on a heated/cooled area of about 2400 sq ft.

$500? Not unless your place is very large. Our summertime bills, between elec and gas, are about $300. And that's with a significant load due to a home office. Wintertime is around $200. This is on a heated/cooled area of about 2400 sq ft.
    Thatís not so bad, I guess, but I remember being in Austin and everyone said what a wonderful Spring day it was at 80 and 80% humidity and I couldnít wait to get indoors with a cold beer. I guess I just ainít tropical! BTW, always appreciate your common sense and scientific based comments on the Covid dilemma, but most adult Americans appear pretty fixed in their views.

Agree with ledbetter. turbodog contributes. Many of us have strong opinions and there's quite the gamut of beliefs. I believe what turbodog says about he and his family's connections to what is going on in medical establishments, and appreciate his concern for public safety. We won't go into differences of perspective here, just spoken appreciation.

Our home is at 7,000 feet+ in elevation; most nights in the heat of summer are quite cool, and nocturnal open windows are a delight. We have not had any air conditioning for many years, though fans make a big difference and heat in winter is a must. Solar gain-and-shield play a major role in a smart home (not the digitally controlled type), but most people choose looks over thermodynamic design. Then again, we don't pay for grid electricity, yet maintaining a photovoltaic system is real. Batteries are the big potential bugaboo. It pays to have electrical knowledge. Lithium chemistry has a very steep upfront cost that most people will not endure, even if the working-life cost of lithium is somewhat competitive with conventional lead. For now, we're going to go with Absorbed Glass Mat (roughly twice the cost of flooded lead acid), hoping that lithium cost (or some breakthrough) will go down with future advances.

Having grown up in the south, winters are great. Lot of good people there as well, you ask me.
    How's that for random remarks?

It seems most people have forgotten how to disagree agreeable, that is, if they ever knew how to begun with.
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

Agreed, Mr. Gardiner.
    The TK20. Yes, it still rocks- WoodsWalker

im to old for hot. if i dont get up early to walk to store i just cant go its do hot. in winter at least ya can throw a coat on

If I understand correctly... you are in Georgia?

If I understand correctly... you are in Georgia?
    yeppers on lanier

Quote Originally Posted by KITROBASKIN View Post
    ... ... ... Our home is at 7,000 feet+ in elevation; ... ... ... ...
    I am a geography buff, and I recall that New Mexico has some of the highest points at the lowest latitudes in the lower 48. Ruidoso must be a great place to live.

"If I understand correctly... you are in Georgia?" Yes, raggie33 is in GA. I recall from when raggie posted a while back to give voice the pain of loose pet dogs terrorizing pedestrians on the public street. Yes, I know, such efforts yield no positive results, only extremely harsh, forceful oppression from the deeply entrenched At-Large Dog Complex.
    Think of how hostile the average surface of the earth is, and realize half of the surface of the earth is more hostile than that.

Quote Originally Posted by richbuff View Post
    I am a geography buff, and I recall that New Mexico has some of the highest points at the lowest latitudes in the lower 48. Ruidoso must be a great place to live.

"If I understand correctly... you are in Georgia?" Yes, raggie33 is in GA. I recall from when raggie posted a while back to give voice the pain of loose pet dogs terrorizing pedestrians on the public street. Yes, I know, such efforts yield no positive results, only extremely harsh, forceful oppression from the deeply entrenched At-Large Dog Complex.
    dog is gone now but i still get nervess walking by that home. with rabbies always high here i worry

im trying to say something nice about the south becuase i feel as if im being a jerk. nice thing about the south is a course fried chicken and you can have a nicer garden for longer

Flashaholic*

yeppers on lanier
    Oh gyah Lake Murder. No wonder you hate Georgia. Haha
    Big butnotsomuch-burly

im trying to say something nice about the south becuase i feel as if im being a jerk. nice thing about the south is a course fried chicken and you can have a nicer garden for longer

Southern lawns are wonderful during the summer months if they're provided enough water. Our northern lawns start to brown-out when the temperatures exceed 75 degrees. So, there's that.
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

You can also grow more types of fruits and vegetables.

Fire ants and kudzu.

Fire ants and kudzu.
    in florida i kind of recall walking home in a flood water was waist deep and full of fire ants

do woman go stupid like us men do when we see a good looking person?

do woman go stupid like us men do when we see a good looking person?
    No. Of course there's an occasional outlier, but as a general rule, no.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast