HDS Systems        
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: raggies random remarks ....

Default Re: raggies random remarks ....

im 40 something it is time to come out of the closet. well i dont wanna spend time with men becuase if there junk looks like mine id just be confused. but in 10 years in this town i never once saw one decent looking woman. most smell like cigs and have perms. back when i lived in miami in south beach every woman there was a 8 to a 10.
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

Quote Originally Posted by raggie33 View Post
    im 40 something it is time to come out of the closet. well i dont wanna spend time with men becuase if there junk looks like mine id just be confused. but in 10 years in this town i never once saw one decent looking woman. most smell like cigs and have perms. back when i lived in miami in south beach every woman there was a 8 to a 10.
    Simple solution..... Move back to Miami.
    "The World is insane. With tiny spots of sanity, here and there... Not the other way around!" - John Cleese.

more fun i almost got hut by a car it was the exact same color as the road.it blended right in then a course there are no sidewalks and i quit rideing my motorcycle which was my only transportation i just lost my nerve after put 100000 miles on them the people here always pulled right in front of me
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

Well there's a reason there's so many songs about California girls, and motorcycles can legally split lanes here..

Quote Originally Posted by StarHalo View Post
    Well there's a reason there's so many songs about California girls, and motorcycles can legally split lanes here..
    but why lol im not evening jokeing compared to southbeach the woman here are scary. i mean inside and out. the only woman i like in this town are the woman from mexico there awesume there acent there long black hair there fiesty attitude

but why lol im not evening jokeing compared to southbeach the woman here are scary. i mean inside and out. the only woman i like in this town are the woman from mexico there awesume there acent there long black hair there fiesty attitude
    As a kid growing up in Kansas, every time the family would go on vacation to Colorado, I remember thinking how pretty the girls in the mountains were. Now, as a man who lives on the West Coast and vacations in Hawaii, I can tell you sometimes the grass really is greener on the other side..

gaga may not be a classic knock out but dang her voice blows me away best ive heard ina decade right up there with elton john and a axel rose https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pco91kroVgQ

gaga may not be a classic knock out but dang her voice blows me away best ive heard ina decade
    Know about Weyes Blood yet? That's her in the water..

i think some company should come out with stew but just the carrots cooked in all the meat and potatoes then just take the cooked carrots and cover them in siracha sauce

When life gives you ice, make ice cream

AGT im sure glad that wonderful young man won

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12