Best place for bulk SD card purchase?

pendragon2019

Newly Enlightened
I need like 100 to 125 32GB full size SD cards. I don't really need anything faster than a class 4, and in fact, a 4 might be preferable to a 10 if it consumes less power. I'm leaning towards Sandisk cards, but I hear so many horror stories about counterfeit cards, I'm nervous to buy them anywhere. Any suggestions before I just cross my fingers and go to amazon?

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
My last SD card came from Newegg, but beware they, like other places allow others to sell on their site.

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
Newegg is distributor as you can buy almost any computer part available from them. I bought over 3/4 of the parts for the
computer I'm using now back in 2008. I've bought from them before even that and have bought from Mouser also.
Last catalog I got from Mouser only had electronic parts not computer or Camera parts. SD cards are also sold by Camera distributors like B & H Photo out of NY which has been around back in the early 90s or so that I remember.

pendragon2019

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the suggestions. I checked out Mouser, but they wanted a lot more per unit than the price I ended up getting straight from Sandisk. Sandisk wouldn't extend us a volume discount on 100 cards, but the price was at least the same as Amazon. Hopefully I can trust Sandisk to provide genuine parts!