War brewing over lithium mining at the edge of Death Valley

Status
Not open for further replies.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Although by posting only a bare link without comment, it is a little unclear what the OP was wanting from the thread, I think the topic is a bit broader than Flashlight Electronics Battery Included.

Moved to The Cafe, and hopefully discussion will not get overly political, which would be better suited to The Underground.

Thanks.

Kestrel

Flashaholic
We do discourage creating threads just for the sake of posting an external hyperlink.
It is often helpful for the OP to add a brief commentary or perspective in such cases.
Thank you & best regards,

Edit: After reading the article, I did find that my personal opinion of the rather-questionable nature of the LA Times has been reinforced to a degree ...

Last edited:

xxo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry if the link is inappropriate, I just thought some people here might be interested, so I posted the link without comment one way or the other.

Please delete this thread if it is causing any problems.

Thanks.

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last edited:

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Well so much for keeping politics out of it...
(Reading article now)
I'm back.

Slippery slope there. I say mine from established places while we figure out how to do it smarter. When other mines are depleted we still have plenty. Win-win for the US.

I've always belived solar is the way to go. Problem is the tech develops so slowly. And it seems other battery tech isn't far off so this might a moot point anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts