• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Feeler: WTS/WTT Elektrolumens 5W Cyan mod

dabiscake

Newly Enlightened
Hi all,
I'd like to sell or trade this light.
This is a mod from Elektrolumens that I bought here on the board a few weeks back. It's really bright but it's really green to me. Being half color blind doesn't help any, and to tell you the truth it hurts my eyes if I look too long at the beam color. I guess I can't take the spectrum or something. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif
This 5W is amazingly bright and sports a Fraen with Wayne's custom optic holder, doubled on top of that with the stock reflector bored out to give a real good flood amount of light.
it's just the color tint that's giving me trouble. I won't try to post a beamshot since it comes out fairly blue-cyan, just like the pic from the URL above. It's really on the green side of cyan... or maybe it's just me?
I recently got it for $55.00, it is mint just the way I got it, and it even comes with an extra head with WriteRight applied on the lens. How about I ship it to your door USPS Priority Mail for $50.00? International would be a few more $$ of course.
I might also accept trades of any kind, please PM or post here with any offers if you are interested.
Thank you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

dabiscake

Newly Enlightened
Re: SOLD pending funds.. Elektrolumens 5W Cyan mod

Hi guys,
thanks for the interest. All PMs replied to. I need the cash right now so it's going to Litfuse.
Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast

Cool. Where should I PayPal?

BTW, this will probably be listed here again in a couple of weeks. I don't know what I'm gonna do with a 5W Cyan light, but I just have to check it out!

Peter

dabiscake

Newly Enlightened

PM sent with Paypal address. Like I said I can't take the color at all but it is super bright!
Thanks!

dabiscake

Newly Enlightened
Re: SOLD - Elektrolumens 5W Cyan mod

Paypal received, Peter.
Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Justintoxicated

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SOLD - Elektrolumens 5W Cyan mod

the color sounds cool to me, people would definately wonder what the hell it is when your walking around with a bright cyan LED in there! Just a little harder to tell what color something is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif